Sunday, November 1, 2009

R1P2: Day 82

Weight: 235.6 lbs
Loss of: .4
Total Loss: 48.2 lb


So I hit my 15 mark the DAY AFTER I wanted the 15 lbs. Sigh. That is my jinx'ing nature.
That means 15 more lbs to hit before the cruise.

I have noticed a significant loss of size in various areas and it's sort of weird. I feel more blubbery fat because so much fast is being lost and the stuff that remains is more jello. :P But I will get a slimmer for the cruise so it doesn't jiggle. heh.

Wow. To think I am 15.4 lbs away from what I was on November 18th 2000. Just amazing. I will be at what I thought was 'slightly over weight' in my body type. I was in the 16/18 range in pants, size 14 in shirt.

Once I hit 180 it will be pre-marriage territory for me, and we will be celebrating our 12th year anni this March. heh.

I hope everyone had a Fab Halloween! I was 1 of 4 Jedi at the party, and it was a hit. Everyone admired my hard work, the guys got credit for helping me too. It wasn't a one pony show. We got pictures taken in various poses as a group. It was fun. The party was a lot of fun. No drinking and I stayed on protocol the whole way through.
Two issues though:
1. For dinner we had our foods, but we didn't have a scale, so we had to chicken wing it. ;0) heh.
2. We had snacks at the party but didn't weigh. I didn't worry since I did weigh the apples (they had a scale and apples are very iffy for me) but didn't bother w/ the celery. Those were the only snacks I had, I did have a little dip. MY FIRST NON-PROTOCAL CHEAT! It was a p2 thing my friend made, but tech it wasn't allowed, but some people do it.
It was a non fat cottage cheese, some non fat milk, and spices. I took about 1 teaspoon of it and I just smeared it on tips of celery. So I had maybe a 1/2 teaspoon of it. They put in black food coloring so it looked odd, but tasted awesome!

Our kid stayed over night at grandparents so we came home to an empty home and we were able to cuddle and be close all night.

Well, I'm off to be lazy today! :)

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on hitting that 15 pound mark! WOOOHOO! So it was a day late. Meh! Ya done good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, you deserve this lasy day, I'm chillin' too!
    Great losing!

    ReplyDelete