Wednesday, November 25, 2009

R1P2: Day 106

Weight: 223.4 lbs
Loss of: GAIN .4
Total Loss: 60.4 lbs


THE H#((!!! What in the world. Down .8, up .4, stay, stay, down .8, up .4 :P I'm done with this teeter totter scale! :P

I have no clue what exactly what is going on. I'm scared about "cheating" tomorrow but screw it! I'm doing it. If I am so good I'm going forward as planned! I was hoping to get my cruise goal. That goal is still in the back of my head, but I"m giving it up at this point. STupid goal! I am losing weight and I will continue to lose weight on a regular basis w/ hcg. No doubt about it, so I am not going to push it for better results since it's been going down down down! :)

OKay, I am fitting into clothes so I am LOSING INCHES! I fit into the clothes, and I won't grow out of it in the wrong direction either. If anything, some things are getting better fitting and some I'm outgrowing. So I'm not totally upset.

Okay, I got a satisfactory amount of bags sewn yesterday, hubby got a lot of stuff done like arrange the garage to put more crap in! YEAY! So now, blaring the Xmas toons (what do turkey day songs sound like?) and really scrubbing the downstairs for guest! :)

Have a FABULOUS HAPPY STRESSLESS THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment