Friday, November 20, 2009

R1P2: Day 101

Weight: 224.4 lbs
Loss of: NOTHING
Total Loss: 59.4 lbs


So close! So So Close! I think I am going to fight for every pound right now. :P Jinxed it. I did wake up early again today after going to be fairly late, but I SO wanted to go to the 'Toning and SHaping' class. She used weights and I guess other stuff that don't get used in Pilaties. :P oh well, But it was toning. I was 1/2 ass kicked by the end of it.

There were a couple things I couldn't do on my back. Wow, My butt had shrinked enough that my bone on my back hurts on the floor. I had a really bad injury about 10 years ago that I still struggle with. My sacrum got badly injured. I was in bed for about a month. I got pretty much better but I have to keep an eye on various exercises using the back part of the body. But believe me, there is still a LOT I can do! :) I did pretty good for my first day, plus 500 calorie diet. :D

I just LOVE my arms right now. Its the part of my body that I can look at. I am determined though to work off my woman droop. I will get those sagging under arms to GO away! It's fine though because it IS shrinking!

I got fresh cranberries yesterday. Okay, unprocessed cranberries. I am going to make a p3 cranberry sauce! I am determined to make good food, yet healthy enough that people can have a serving and not feel like they have to go to the gym to work off 20 lbs of Thanksgiving feast!

Have fun losing everyone! Thanks for being on this journey with me! It's been fun getting to know all you! :)

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the toned arms! You are SO close. That happened to me at 130. Very frustrating!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My goal is to healthy Thanksgiving, too. I found a recipe for cran/apple sauce I'm going to try for Thanksgiving.

    Congrats on those arms! My sewing buddy refers to the under arm sag as "Bingo Arms". LOL

    ReplyDelete