Tuesday, November 17, 2009

R1P2: Day 98

Weight: 225.2 lbs
Loss of: .8
Total Loss: 58.6 lbs

Morning!
I'm feeling good about the loss. I feel on track for the most part. I am trying to drink my water earlier in the day.

I went to my mom's house with a bunch of clothes, and she noticed some larger sized items looked really good on me still. :P Silly mom. I think she likes baggy things on me, but they are very happy with my loss.

I'm a bit dehydrated when I woke up this morning. I just didn't want to get my behind outta bed. :P I felt puffy but it seems to go away after 15 minutes of laying there. heh

I'm starting to stress about Thanksgiving, I want it a certain way that is just too much for me right now. I am going to lay out a menu plan w/ all the things I want to serve. Find out who will bring what and then make a grocery list.

I'm finishing up my hormonal flush of TOM. I can feel my weepiness laying below the surface. :P
OH, I resewed a pair of pants, Wasn't too hard. I did break a sewing needle. :P Too much fabric to sew. but over all I am happy w/ the size 24 pants being taken in. I have another pair I think I want to 'donate' to the circle if I can find someone who is larger then me. Seems all you woman are smaller! :P

I'm also short but I haven't been so luckly in buying stuff for Petite though. I do have mostly pants in 'short' or they are regular capri's. heh. Almost pants on me.

I'm going to have to have to find a way to take all of helderheid's old clothes that don't fit. ;) heh.

I think I might start a yahoo group for us to start joining, it would be maybe easier for people to post: Size 10 - 2 shirts. Or Size 20 - Pile o' stuff.

Would people spread the word? Would people join? What if we were to have the reciever pay for the shipping? Would you be willing to pass your clothes onto a fellow Hcg'er? please let me know. I would love for this to work! I would rather pay for shipping than pay for new clothes! heh. Then we can just pass them on to the next hcg'er. :) We can have posts also for "I'm going to be size 18 soon" or something. Any advice, input or suggestions really appreciated! :)

4 comments:

  1. It's really amazing how much sleep helps?! You're doing so well-- 98 days without a break! I think I read that your Dr. was going for 100 days or 100 lbs.?

    I'm still trying to figure out how to make a thanksgiving food that's P3 friendly..lol

    Great losing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So true! My doctor is getting me down all the way. Should be a total of 150 lbs. :) Lots of weight. About 95 lbs more to go to get to 130. With helderheid and Autumn Rose's success and I know that helderheid is only 2 inches shorter then me, I think I might go into the 120's. We will see.

    I feel good that HCG won't let me lose more then I should. :)



    Send a message

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have you heard of the bloggerhood? There are definitely people who could use your old pants!

    http://travelingnotsofatpants.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. My understanding was that they only send out 1 pant per month?

    I'm looking to offload these pants. But hmm. I will double check them. I love their idea!! I wish it was more of a circle that everyone could sign up for pants, and then owners of pants can find people to send them to. heh. :P anywho. I was thinking of giving them my size 24 pant though.

    ReplyDelete