Wednesday, November 18, 2009

R1P2: Day 99

Weight: 224 lbs
Loss of: 1.2!!
Total Loss: 59.8 lbs

So close to losing 60 total pounds!! I also passed the 225 mark! :) YEAY! And tomorrow I will have been on VLCD for 100 days! heh. Lots of little, er okay, big milestones! :)

I had my first hcg nightmare in a while. I drempt that I went to visit family in Germany, but we hadn't gone anywhere. Then I kept taking hcg every several minutes. I started to eat almond cookies while waiting. I realized afterwards and gave the cookies to someone and told them to keep them from me since I was mindlessly eating. I realized about the hcg that I was actually thristy. :P go figure. I was upset that I was in Germany to see family with all the coffee time and I couldn't eat anything, why did I still take it, I should have taken a break before I went. Sigh. :P Go Figure.

But it was only a dream and I'm awake and good. I'm having the last hurrah of hormones leave my body. When I am less toxic in my body w/ crap I feel everything about my TOM. Major cramps normally and dizzyness. I went to bed early but kept waking up. :( So I'm a little tired/woozy this morning but my spirits are high.

I have a long todo list of stuff I want to finish today, or rather, start! :P It should be a good day!

I hope I am at the start of another steep slide down the sliding scale! heh. I have 3.4 lbs left before the cruise that I want to lose. I think it will be REALLY hard.. You here that universe I said HARD to take off! (Last time I said "only 5 lbs in 14 days I can do it' and I ended up fighting for every ounce! :P I'm actually a little scared I won't lose that 3 lbs. heh. Honestly- I would like to lose 10 more lbs to get to my 'goal tracking' weight. If I lose average .6 every day I should get there. We will see, CAN NOT put my hopes up.

I'm fitting into clothes better, I feel ribs, I feel and look sexier! I'm loving it. Oh! What I find weird actually, anyone can explain. Maybe it's my height?? But I'm 224 and I can fit into clothes of thinner people. My mom hovers around the 145 range and I almost fit into her clothes on top. ???? I'm 75 lbs more then here, most of it admittedly is in my hips/thighs. Could that be it? My top is matching her more and more, but my thighs are just not there for a LONG time. heh.

Oh, and my father wants them to go on it, We hope it will lessen the pain of my mom as well (She has R. arthritis) and maybe get rid of her gut that she always complains about. I think she has lost various structrual fat trying to get rid of a tummy that won't go. But my dad has planned on the cruise to type in a bunch of our recipes! :) I made a 'creamy' (no cream added) asparagus soup yesterday that I love! So he will help me write this stuff down for htem, then I will get a copy and make a little cookbook! It would be nice to help off set some of the cost of the hcg. :) My doctor wants me to sell one at her office.

Well, Here's to good days ladies! Thanks for going down this journey with me! I really appreciate it! Happy Losing and maintaining! :)

2 comments:

  1. WOW! You are doing wonderful! 1.2 pound loss for today and almost a total loss of 60 lbs!!! It seems like yesterday when we were all excited for you for hitting the 50 pound mark. :) I think it is interesting how it seems to go so fast as you watch others, but for yourself it seems slow when you're in the midst of it all, you know? Did that even make sense? haha! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That makes TOTAL sense!! :) I'm like 25 lbs in 1.5 months. I'm like feeling it's so slow, but who in the world is a non-hcg gets to lose that fast?

    I've never lost 60 lbs in one try before!!

    ReplyDelete