Thursday, November 12, 2009

update- doctor visit and clothes shopping

So, I went to the doctor. We made a Thanksgiving plan.

She said if I skip the turkey (she had one client gain 2 lbs on turkey) and eat some cheats I should be good to go. I'm cheating on a table spoon of cranberry p3 sauce and some p3 bean casserole. :) Small but effective cheats! :) She said it might even kick start my loss again. We will see! I would DIE if I saw a whole 2 lb gain. :P Chicken w/ rosemarry is yummier anyways. I'm not a Turkey person. I'll eat it if it's there, and will pick at it like any other bird. So it's not like I'm losing out at all. I wonder if we could get away with making several little chicken birds and calling it Thanksgiving! Save a Turkey! ;)

I made an appointment for a week before my cruise to talk Cruise plan! There will be daily weighing. She even suggests multi-daily weighing. :P BAH!

Went afterwards to get a bra, got seduced by the size '14' LARGE- xLarge shirts. hehe.

I bought some shirts that honestly are a bit too tight for me, but you know, I will 'grow' into them. But they SO flatter my tummy. Some cuts are NOT good for me like empress waist. I need something that says "Yes, I have boobs, but look at my tiny waist' (relative to the rest of me of course. ;) hehe, Sigh, in high school I had a size 28 waist. One day... One day)

So, I am wearing some of the clothes and it feels good. I bought 4 shirts and a 'house' coat. Its cute, something to lounge. I will take some pictures when not so tired and made model show! :)

1 comment: