Thursday, November 19, 2009

R1P2: Day 100!!

Weight: 224.4 lbs
Loss of: Gained .4 Grumble
Total Loss: 59.4 lbs


What the ??!!?!. Heh. I'm in shock that on my 100'th day I didn't hit the 60 lb mark. I knew that If I celebrated a day early I would get this. :P Superstitious much? YES!

I woke up 1.5 hours earlier, that seriously could have made the difference. Also the power went out yesterday and we got up after it came on to turn off lights. Around 11:20pm and I had to go back to bed. So didn't get to sleep till midnight. I think that has a lot to do with it. Ate my apples a bit late. I've been trying not to do that. I want to try to go to bed 3 hours after my last snack. I've been doing great with my food though. No mixing of veggies, and keeping it very much on plan. No beef. Right now though I have simply done chicken, but it's showing losses. I'm tired of fish right now. I didn't make some appealing dishes with fish so that sort of turned me off.

Tomorrow I am going to try to get to a Pilate class my gym offers for free. It's too early for me, yes 9:30 is too early. We have more of a night lifestyle. I wake up at 9:30 normally. Will try to change that though. If I can. I'm excited to work out. I have done stuff at home.

Well, I got bloodwork down this morning. We will see how I'm doing health wise. I bet we will see some changes. I have blood sugar issues where my Pancreas was overworked, so we will see! I should know by next visit, in a couple weeks!

6 comments:

  1. Yeah, but you've lost 59 lbs.!!!! That's so awesome! And you're still on P2..that definitely shows the benefit of working with a Dr.

    Great success!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 100th day! Can't wait to hear about your results! 60 pound mark will come. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. True True True Nikki! I can't look a gift horse in the mouth. :) My doctor is really cool. She is having me stay on this till I'm done! DING! heh. It will be very intersting to see if the Sublinqual drops let me stay on this all the way through, though I will take a week off for the cruise, so that will help stave off immunity/tolerance issues!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy 100th!! You've come such a long way. Please keep us posted on the test results!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! You're so close to 60 pounds!!! Hopefully, you'll be there tomorrow or the next day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm hoping the scale is kind and gives you the 60 lbs loss soon! You are doing great! Keep it up.

    I hope you enjoy your pilates class. I really like the energy I get from working out at the gym.

    ReplyDelete