Wednesday, November 4, 2009

quick update - quilting madness

So, after the costume blitz I have decided to take the extra scraps of fabric and make a crazy quilt for the friend who bought all the fabric, who was the originator of the design.

I think I will add a 'jedi' into the quilt somewhere. What do you think? Crazy.. of course.. hence the 'crazy quilt'







I think after this I will go take a bath. It's been a nice ritual lately to go take a bath and read your blogs. I realize I can't post a response but I do keep an eye on what your doing! All of you that have blogs for me to read! :)

3 comments:

  1. I love the crazy quilt idea! I've love soaking in a lavender epsom bath with a cup of hot herbal tea and magazines. AR

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been so busy I just stopped taking long relaxing baths in I don't know how long. I'm gonna take one this weekend.

    What a talent!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definatly take a bath Nikki- It's SO worth it! :)

    ReplyDelete