Saturday, November 28, 2009

R1P2: Day 109

Weight: 220.4 lbs
Loss of: .8
Total Loss: 63.4 lbs

No one breath! You, over there, I see you breathing!

If we don't spook the scale till I go on my cruise we should all be fine! ;) So I hit my 30 lbs for the cruise mark. I got it, even after I said "screw it" :) YEAY! I am still going to rejoice in a goal I threw away! Because I am human!

It's all gravy now, fat free, p2 gravy if I continue to slide! Which I hope I do. I got my water in pretty late last night, ate an apple pretty late as well, and I still lost. I feel proud. I also was expecting the 'after thanksgiving weight' to show up the day after. Sometimes I see people lose, then gain again couple days after the cheat. So I was prepareing myself for that.

So we went to costco yesterday to pick up Chicken Tenders. No clue why, but same brand chicken, different cut (tenders vs breast) seem to provide me w/ better losses. Or it could just be incidental. But my husband firmly believes that it's the chicken tenders that show better weight loss.

Then I got new undies.. AT COSTCO! I can shop clothes at costco! I could do socks, but that's cheating. I bought undies in a size Large. They are cozy. heh. I bought 2 Large camis, they are actually going to be too big for me! I need MEDIUM! The only thing I had that was a medium was a drink at the local resturant! Happy Happy!!

My husband got me a winter coat. Not the big puffy kind, but a SMALL slender (okay L size but still) looking white coat. I can just wear it, and zip it up. It should fit just fine by Xmas. It's... cozy.. right now.

I go to my doctors on Monday to find out what the plan is. I love losing weight. I remember Mary's Rant and Rave... Oh, she has changed it. But anyways, Mary talks about the feeling of loosing then eating. I share that feeling right now.
I want to get off of the hcg on Monday to try to stablize a little at home before the cruise, but what if I could be 5 more lbs lighter? Though honestly I would go off of hcg for less. heh. I would rather try stabilization for 3 lbs trade. Not going up 3 lbs mind you. heh. I'm scared of stabilization. Some people have mentioned that being on p2 for a LONG time will make stabilization harder.

I think after Xmas I will see if the doctor could have me take 1 week breaks till I get to my goal weight, just to practice stabilization!

Btw: GO CAITLIN! YOU CAN DO IT! She is back onto P2. I know Nikki will be joining us soon as well! :)

Here is to good losing women! We can do it!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Steffi, for the holler out! :) We definitely can do this!!! And you are so diligent and steady on HCG that I wouldn't worry too much about maintenance. You will do just fine, I am sure of it! :):)

    ReplyDelete