Monday, November 30, 2009

quick update - doctor trip

Well, I am off hcg as of last night at 9pm. I eat for 72 hours the 500 calories.

I get to eat various things of course on the cruise. I get 5 'tickets' to cheat on good items. So I have to choose well what I cheat on. Either the cake or the drink. hehe. I have a couple meals that I will want to extend myself on a little bit, but it looks like over all it should be fine!

I got blood work done several weeks ago, and I got my results. My blood sugar has come down a bit, my vit D has gone up. My cholestorol has gone down! I'm healthier!! :) YEAY! In 110 days I was able to go from a crap machine to a fairly healthy blood work! :) YEAY! I can't believe my Vit D went up though.

So then I went to my mom's house, she gave me one of her shirts. It fit. Yeay! Went to costco to get medium cami's :D Now to sew the crotch of all my underware to get some more milage out of them. :P Sorry TMI but I need to make some things last so I am not buying underwear every month. No one sees them! LOL. I am going to try to sew my pricy linen pants that my mom bought for me for next year (before my diet) and now I am too small for them. So off I go to sew!! :)

5 comments:

  1. What a GREAT update. Awesome news all around! Funny about the underwear. I heard a news piece on NPR about how you know the economy is getting better when people start buying fancier underwear. Love it. This diet is expensive when you take into account all the new clothes! I can't believe it but some of my 4s are now loose and I just can't afford to buy anything right now! What a problem. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. What wonderful news! I am so excited for you- for the cruise, for your weight loss and for your regained health! LOL! About the panties,too! haha! Talk to you later...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your 'ticket' to cheat idea! That's fabulous! Where are you going on your cruise? Is this your first cruise? You're going to have so much fun! I love cruising....

    I may have to follow your underwear idea! Mine are getting baggy and I can't afford to get new ones all the time either!! You made me smile! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. About the Vitamin D ... my doc says that obesity makes it harder for your body to absorb the D properly once it makes it. So, it makes sense that it would come up some as your weight has come down. I'm still on the D3 supplement drops, though, because I'm terrified that I'll get sick again without them.

    I guess I'll have my bloodwork repeated sometime after the first of the year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, interesting Christy- I am also going to take my big bottle of Vit D with me on the cruise and have like a LOT of them to work on me since they are 'fat soluble' and I can't use them on hcg. Do you have some that you can? Prescription?

    ReplyDelete