Tuesday, November 10, 2009

R1P2: Day 91

Weight: 228.8 lbs
Loss of: NOTHING
Total Loss: 55 lbs

Gaw! I hate slowing down. I had my TOM yesterday, but it's suspiciously gone today. Hmmm. We will see, I know that I am spotty now that I am on HCG.

I'm taking a HCG day off. I want to see if I can 'jump start' those losses again. I'm sticking to my same ol same ol foods. I didn't eat an apple yesterday because it was late when I got home. I forgot to take one with me as i picked up my parents.

It seemed they noticed a loss. But they were really tired, so I was happy that they noticed something. :)

Apples do not seem to bother me in the weight loss.It seems the last two days I've slowed down on apples are also the days I slowed down on weight. Maybe just a parallel that doesn't go hand in had. No clue now a days.

I hope everyone is having a good day! Take a picture of your Fall in your area and share it on your blog please! I Want to see Fall in your neighborhood. I will do the same. It's so pretty here!!

1 comment:

  1. I am excited to see how your plan will work! So if you have a "stall" or whatever you can either do an apple day or no HCG and just follow the VLCD? I didn't realize that (I guess that is what helderheid did, eh?) And, are you kidding- we didn't have a fall. We had tons and tons of snow, which turned the leaves grayish, brown and then the limply fell off as if the frost cracked them. :(:( Oh, well- crazy state! :)

    ReplyDelete