Sunday, November 15, 2009

R1P2: Day 96

Weight: 226.4 lbs
Loss of: Gain .2
Total Loss: 57.4 lbs

Bah, I gained. I actually woke up with a .6 gain but I went back to bed. It honestly was too early. I did good on my food/water yesterday so it has to be bloating. I do feel a bit bloaty. Not sure why exactly, could be weather and TOM ending.

I look to fabulous in clothes to feel down about it. Okay, I feel a little down about it, but I am starting to give more concern to trends, and the numbers WILL go down, if not right now, tomorrow or next week. I do hate that I have a goal so it puts bits of stress if I don't make it but COME ON! :P anyways.

I went to my mother in laws for her b-day party w/ the family. It was really nice. They create a comfortable environment to hang out. More people to play with our kid and we can get out of the house and talk. I wasn't sure what to get my mother in law. What do you get someone who has everything? Exactly. She just bought herself an airstream so I decided to get the official magazine that goes with airstream. I think magazines are awesome gifts. Always have. Not harsh on the pocket book yet a year of giving information! :) Can't really go wrong w/ that.

Then after people left my MIL asked if I wanted to go upstairs and try on some clothes. :D I was like "Oh, the suffering, the humanity." and rushed upstairs. :D

I could fit in her clothes!!! :D My Mother and MIL both love Chico's and wear Chico's clothing. I honestly had associated w/ older sophistication and beauty. But god, those things are trendy on younger folk. I can now fit into the top end of Chico's dresses.

I think, I did some checking, if I can get as small as size 4 or 6, which I don't see as being a huge issue since I was thin, yet full figure in HS and I was 145, in size 8. Maybe larger for pants? I think I can get into their Chico's size 1 after I am totally done with weight loss.

Which is weird, because in the back of my mind I'm like, but I want to stop at Chico's size 2. This offers me a WIDE variety of clothing that I can 'borrow' from my mom. ;) hehe. LIke she would let me. That woman seems to have her clothes under lock and key!

Well, I do know for now, I will look absolutely fabulous for the cruise w/ all these clothes options from the mothers. I do have a tank top I do want to take in because it's too awesome! Easy take in I think. Sigh. I have linen pants my mom bought me before the weight loss. Nice, slightly pricy pants that I want to do something with because they were actually semi-pricy. But now they are so BAGGY! They were going to fit for Mexico, but um, I'm just too thin. Boohoo. ;) Never thought I would complain about pants being too big. Sigh.

I need to talk to AutumnRose323 about taking in clothes. I bet she has some neat tricks! Oh, AutumnRose323 you would be proud of me- I'm going to recreate a cool little throw over in different colors. I have a proto type from my MIL that is black. Then I have a skirt that I want to try to recreate. It's a great pattern for thick thighed women! :) The skirt w/ 'wedges' sewn in on the bottom. I need to find a pattern or something. I would eventually like to get a dummy model thing. What are they called? Can I get one cheap?

2 comments:

  1. You have me laughing and excited! I can talk sewing! The sewing dummy is a dress form. You can get it cheap at Joann Fabrics w/ a coupon. You can't pin into the less expensive ones but the one I have works for me.

    Are you talking about a gore skort? I am finishing up a gore skirt with insets New Look 6461, View C. I've made an unlined jacket to wear with it.

    Please post pics of your creation when you are finished!

    If you like Chico, you might like Coldwater Creek, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, a Gore Skirt. I want to move my love of cooking to the love of Sewing. I love both actually, but I did a lot of focus on becoming gourmet. That will just focus my life on food, and right now I have worked on Gourmet p2, but you can go only so far w/ trying and making. heh.

    I do have simular issues with sewing clothes. I almost bought a skirt pattern yesterday, but my heart wasn't in it. I thought- if I make it, I will just have to give it away soon. My pants area already getting too loose. Poor me. ;) heh.

    ReplyDelete