Saturday, November 21, 2009

quick update - clothes and makeup

I got a pair of active pants at marshalls. 8 bucks for XL pants!! :) I shopped in XL! :) PANTS! :D :D They look so sexy on me, (for a fat person) and my husband noticed that I have a butt cheek, and not just a butt that tapers into my thighs. LOL. YEAY SEXY FEELINGS!

I also did the E.L.F. Makeup. I feel so freaking sexy. I got some lip gloss. I look good in the browns, even brown'ish lip gloss. mmmmm sexy! :) I got their little 5 dollar makeup eye shadow pack. So many of the colors are PERFECT for all occations. Mostly the browns, looks awesome on me! :) I put on the eye liner and it makes me look SO Different. I will have to get a picture of w/o and w/ makeup! I also tried an eye curler- or what I would like to call a torture device.. Why do we use that one women?? My husband used one LONG before I did, he played w/ his mom's calling it an 'eye ball extractor' :P hehe. But seriously- that was the first time I used one. Not a great experience. I will have to work with it.

Have a wonderful weekend everyone! :)

2 comments:

  1. lol, eye ball extractor.. you know I just bought eyelash curler about 3 months ago! I hadn't used one in years. I like them but they do take some pratice.

    You're really got a great deal on those pants! I'm gonna wait until I'm finished losing before I buy any more clothes. Went out and bought a nice pair of jeans (from Ross) size 10 and they fit perfect..that was a bout a week ago, they're sagging off me now! :(

    Can't wait to see your comparison pics..the camera really loves your face!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's totally like Boohoo my pants are too lose especially when are on this diet because that can be in like a week worth of weight loss, but at the same time we get over it pretty quickly.

    We seriously need a clothing circle! :) LOL! I am losing enough weight that I need to cycle through some clothes. But I do have to not buy anymore then I really need. I already have too many shirts, but shirts last longer then pants.

    I think my size 22 made 1 washing cycle (mostly because I wanted them to shrink) before I can fit into the new ones. I wonder. Could you put your jeans in a hot wash and dry it for maximum shrinkage?

    ReplyDelete