Saturday, November 14, 2009

R1P2: Day 95

Weight: 226.2 lbs
Loss of: .4
Total Loss: 57.6 lbs

Do Do Do... Well. I always feel a bit bummed on a smaller loss after a big loss. But I feel too sexy to keep a bummed feeling though. I am going to a family thing today and see my brother in law and his husband after a long time of no seeing. I'm a bit giddy about showing off my hot bod to them! :) My BIL's husband wants to do this diet as he has seen the results for himself. This diet is wild fire.

(OMG- My 3 yr old son is still working on his language loves Elmo and will ask for stuff. He just asked for "Elmo ???" But the ??? Sounded like F#$@. LOL! I had to get him to repeat it on camera. LOL!!! I'm aweful. OH, we just found out- it's TALK. :P )

So I had a yummy onion soup w/ chicken, vitamins and then for lunch I had chicken with fresh tomatoes. I shredded the chicken and mixed it w/ the tomatoes. Mmmmmmmmm.

My husband just informed me after I complained that my shirt came up in back that 'Oh everyone knew what underware you were wearing, even when you were bigger" :P Dork. hehe.

Today I have on a normal XL. Not a big woman's XL. They concider it a size 14/16 shirt. It fits just fine. I think it's a tiny bit too tight but it looks nice. :) I do need to take more pictures.

My husband is done. He is finished w/ his hcg. He is going 48 hours since he is on the Hhcg. He wants almond flour cookies. :) Cookies and MIlk. That is his favorite, and cola, but he won't drink cola... at least not right now. He was down .8 this morning but LWW is 170.0 and that is what he should focus on.

I had a nice long bath last night. I love taking a bath. I have a little bathroom heater that makes the area toasty. mmmmmm.

I hope everyone has a great day! :) No matter what the weather!!

btw: Do you all have your plan for Thanksgiving? Eating plan? HOsting plan?

No comments:

Post a Comment