Friday, November 6, 2009

quick update- front picture

This was taken a while ago on the left, today on the right. I was amazed at the difference that I just wanted to share w/ you all!



I am so into boots right now that I decided to buy another pair BUT with HEELS!!!! (Did I get the spelling right?) I wore them into the grocery store. WHOA. Never had heals in YEARS! But it was awesome. The husband said I had a sexy walk and he was turned on by the 'click, click, click.' sound. He said that it was synonymous w/ sexy. I even would walk in front of the cart to show him my sexy! Boy did that make me feel good. I even have a new coat because the previous ones are just TOO big!

I'm loving today! I want a repeat day! I also did 35 minutes of Tennis on the Wii. It was fun to be a team w/ the husband. Not as much of a work out but still worked my arm. It was sore this morning.

okay maybe not so quick update! heh.

5 comments:

  1. WHooohoOO!!! I LOVE, Love heels!!! Oh, what they can do for a woman! yeah! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You go! It seems like there is an epidemic of boot fever going through the HCG blogs. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heels = Sexy

    And for every inch in heel you seem to be about 5 lbs thinner...soooo, you could wear 5 inch heels and look 25 lbs thinner. :D

    You are looking great btw...amazing the change in such a short time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW, those pictures are incredible! YOU LOST A CHIN! You look gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete