Tuesday, November 24, 2009

R1P2: Day 105

Weight: 223 lbs
Loss of: .8
Total Loss: 60.8 lbs

Really a lost of .4 from my previous lowest weight. :) Wow. WOW.. I just saw that I am 3 lbs away from being out of the 220's forever. That will be almost to my 10 year low! :D

I actually feel the size 2 chico shirt I bought a while back is getting a little loose on me, but it's okay. My parents are always "baggy is good" I think they are so used to be being so fat that tight means gross. :P lol

My husband informed me I lost my glasier slide over my knees are disappearing. :D He said that the fat above my knees started to slide over my knees. I just wanted to vomit. That is SO FREAKING gross. I hate my thighs so much. They are GROSS! But the rest of me I can deal with, especially 60 lbs lighter. ;)

Only 90 more lbs to go. :D

So, I made a cranberry sauce and it's easy my HCG folks!!

Thank you: Fresh cranberry sauce recipe

4 cups fresh or frozen cranberries
2 Tbsp stevia powder (more or less to taste)
1-1/2 cups water

Mix all ingredients in a 4 quart saucepan on the stove. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until all sweetener is dissolved. Bring to a boil and cook until skins burst, about 5 minutes. Serve warm or refrigerate.

Makes 8, approx. 1/2 cup servings.

We used about 15 drops of stevia liquid plain. It was okay, you do taste a bit of the stevia aftertaste, but come on. P3 cranberries that are made from your stove and not a can w/ high frutose Syrup! :) YEAY!

I have finished roasting pumpkin seeds. YEAY!

I am going to make a p3 bean casserole, and I think at this point to make it easier I will make some nice caramelized onion to mix into the mix. I'm using real sour cream with other stuff, I don't have it around me right now. :P

I have a friend who is trying to lose weight. She lost 250 from the stomach surgery, but it is slowly not working as well as she wants it to for the last X lbs. I think she wants to lose another 100. So she was going to do the lap band. I told her to think about HCG. She knows 3 people on it, me and my other 2 friends. I think she will like it more, then take the money to do some cosmetic surgery for the extra skin she already has. I think she will be so much happier doing hcg then going through another surgery. I really hope she has the support and goes forward with it. They are seriously concidering it, but have to talk to some more support people. I need to find out how she would do it since she has had the stomach surgery. The Gastric Bypass. I know I have read about a bunch of others doing it.

Today I am sewing like a mad woman. I forgot that Friday is "Black Friday" and so I am trying to make a gob of dice bags in Regular, Small and TINY size. :) Wish me luck. I have about 11 small bags in black velvet (panne- a bitch to work with at times. Sorry about the language, but sewers will understand) and I hope to get about 40 of the regular sized bags out. 20 of the black and 20 of the other mixed colors.

Dice bags are like dresses, you need one in every color, and you always need the little black dice bag! :) LIke you always need the perfect little black bag! :)

anywho, Enough goofing off for me, Back to work. I solicited my husband to help me get ready to host the TUrkey Day event! :P He has put in so much work. But I'm still wipping him! I told him he gets a back rub for his efforts tonight! If he puts in a real GOOD effort I will get more creative. ;) Teeheehee.

Later! Good losing or maintaing! wishing everyone a sucessful day in every endeavor.

1 comment:

  1. I don't know what brand of stevia you used, but fyi, I use SweetLeaf stevia, and I don't think I detect an afertaste! I've baked with it too--no aftertaste!

    ReplyDelete