Thursday, November 26, 2009

R1P2: Day 107

Weight: 222.2 lbs
Loss of: 1.2
Total Loss: 61.6 lbs


HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!

I gotta love that number. 222222's :) heh. I dropped weight, yeay! Now I will gain all that back eating today. :P It's a little scary.

I stayed up late last night preparing mini p3 pumkpin pies. I got a p3 bean casserole ready for the oven and I made the hubby a little apple pie, p3. We got eggs ready to devil today. House is clean except for my desk - which is in the living room, Which I'm suppose to be working on right now. But I wanted to shout out to my peeps! :)

Thanks for all your warm wonderful comments! So encouraging. It's nice to write, but it's even nicer when you know others are reading and encouraging!

I bought me some sexy shoes that I am wearing tonight. HEELS! But w/ a chunky heel. I'm wearing a skirt that looks awesome w/ a cute top that actually looks better on me now then when I was heavier. But it was a 'fat shirt' when I bought it. :P Go figure. I bought cute earings to go with my outfit. I feel all set for today! It's T minus 2.5 hours till people come and I'm oddly calm. Hmmmmmmmm. What am I missing that I forgot?? :)

Well, have lots of fun, Look the sexiest you ever have! (We are all thinner now then last year I bet!!) And really enjoy yourself. Listen to your body and enjoy nibbles of foods and eat quality and not quantity! :) Really enjoy EVERY bite you take!!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment