Saturday, November 7, 2009

R1P2: Day 88

Weight: 230.2 lbs
Loss of: .8
Total Loss: 53.6 lbs
Body Fat: 46.3% <--margin of error perhaps?

MORNING!! :)

Okay. After getting FABulous boots, doing the sexy walk in public, getting hit on in my dreams, this day is doing well. I did tell the guy in my dreams that I was married, but that I thanked him for wanting to hit on me. He was nice. heh. I like to see constant losses above the .6 mark. 5.8 lbs in 7 days. YEAY! Best week ever!!

I'm going more strict protocol. I would eat celery at night, nope not now. I eat about 4 oz of protien though. Not sure if I should. Was reading Melissa's blog and saw how she noticed various things. She is very specific about hitting her 500 calorie mark. Here I feel I want to reduce. How many of you folks feel like you lose more weight when you hit the 500 calories? I will work on upping my veggies a bit. OH and I eat a whole apple, I'm going to try to limit it to 3.5 oz as well. I don't think that the Apple is causing weight slow down. I love Strawberries, but this diet sort of put an end to that. I think what happened was I was making smoothies w/ them, and I perfer a nice fresh strawberry, but fresh go bad in a couple days.

I took a bath yesterday and finished reading blogs. I was like.. What.. no more blogs to read. I got caught up? NOooo, what will I ever do? Oh, I could stretch and meditate. I put my ipod to a meditation sound and sat there. I breathed, and I tried some "ommmmm" and Oh MY! That was amazing. I really felt my body relax saying "ommmmm" It totally surprised me. I loved it. Then I took my hands and imagined to wash off pounds from my skin and point it to the drain saying "pounds and ounces I release you from my body, to the drain with you!" Then I stretched my muscles... and then I realized something I haven't done in a while.. My inner parts of my leg were touching. My ankle was touching, my side calfs where touching. If you were fat enough you will know that this was huge! Very HUGE! I could actually 'put the bottom parts of my legs' next to each other. So when the tiny little fitness instructor says 'put your legs together' I CAN! Normally I wasn't able to do this. HA!

I altered my pants this morning so it shows off the boot more. They look a little altered, I think I need to resew a line w/ that yellow thread they use on the pants. I used a brown to not draw attention down there, maybe it should have. anyways. They look awesome because now they aren't so schlepping on the ground!

Today we get together w/ some friends to play a little table top role-playing. It's a modern day mystery with some elements of suspense thrown in. It's been loads of fun! It's like 5pm roles around and I am not ready for the fun to stop! It's great to 'play pretend' as an adult in moderation. I just haven't grown out of it.

I found out from one of my friends, a wife who married one of the guys I game with, that he had come home saying I looked great. That was a boost. He hasn't told that to me yet, and we will see if he does, maybe he feels awkward but he is such a nice guy he might not want to hurt my feelings? No clue. I'm actually surprised that a couple friends I haven't seen since last year didn't mention anything. His wife got the stomach 'taken out' surgery, and she has sagging skin and I'm not sure if she is continuing to lose weight. She looks much better then before but still has simular weight as last year. Same went for another friend I knew who did lose all the weight w/ the surgery, but she lifted her shirt to show me her sagging stomach. I swear, for the 15k they should thrown in a tuck for free if you actually reach your goal weight. I've been luckly- no real saggy skin, though I have to say, now w/ my arms thinner, my 'droops' look more droopy. That will go away as I lose the last of my fat in the arms. I really wish I could put in an order w/ the hcg - "Yo, Hcg, can we focus on losing weight in the thighs this week? please? Just 1 size. Then go back to regular programing!" Sigh.

Today is a real Fall day. I'm actually enjoying it a bit. Well I am off to go clean up the living room. With the new couch/sectionals everyone has their own comfy 38 inches for their butt! :) Mmmmm comfy.

No comments:

Post a Comment