Wednesday, November 11, 2009

R1P2: Day 92

Weight: 228 lbs
Loss of: .8
Total Loss: 55.8 lbs

Hello All, I hope your all doing good and well in your journey/adventure/goals!

I'm a tiny bit bummed. Okay- A bit worried. IF I lose an average of .2 every day till the cruise I WON'T hit my goal. :( The likely hood of that happening, now that I mention it, greatly. Honestly- in a 'normal' world it would be achievable. Now the stress sets in. I have a goal. I want to meet that goal. I don't want to kill myself eating chicken, fish and onion and tomatoes. Actually I did a double chicken day yesterday because the fish in my meals tasted like poo. There is not much flavor I can right now do with Onion and Fish when you eat it pretty much every day. It gets boring. My husband's chicken and tomato soup is awesome so I eat that every day. Yesterday he made me chicken with cabbage. YUM! Cabbage has never tasted so good.

I don't want to mess up this diet, I don't want to eat the 'wrong' thing, because it seems that if I eat even on protocol things that makes me feel like I stall, but you can stall for 100's of reasons and food not being one of them. :P

Okay- something really funny- apples are 'suppose to make you stall' I hear about people lowering their apples. Yesterday I said screw it to the lowering of apples, and I actually had a decent loss today. heh. :P The two times I lowered my apple intake I got a .2 and a 0 loss. go figure.

anyways. I go get my back adjusted, try on a Chico's Jacket. My mom loves Chico's and I tried one on last night. Her size 2, it ALMOST fit. Top of course. I can fit in their size 3. (THeir personal sizes, not real 'size 2') I'm a XL right now in the top. A 14/16 in Plus sizes. But I'm getting there.

Sometimes I wonder if my bones are plus size so I will never get into anything below a 14. :P But I should be able to. It's my thighs that will determine when. heh.

I love my mom, very protective of her, I felt horrible last night when I told her that I find her personally too thin at 145, she looks so SKINNY!!!! But she recently hit 150, and I was like, " You could lose 5 lbs" to be more comfortable. Okay. The 5 lbs really made her look a lot larger. I think her boobs got bigger and makes her shirts look tighter. It's all about the boobs!! Because her pants look like normal. I love her, and I wouldn't like to say mean things to her. She has done so good watching her wait, to the point of obsession. I think I want her to go on hcg because I hear so many things about lessing the pain in things like arthritis. She has R. arthritis and it's hurting her a lot. She is always in pain. I want that to go away. She is one of the most amazing people I know. She pushes through the pain and does 100's of things per day. Not sure if that feeds her problems, but she manages.

anywho.

3 comments:

  1. I'm sorry you're getting bored! Do you not like shrimp and crab? I've been eating a good P2 recipe that I got from Jay's cooking website -- sliced cucumber in apple cider vinegar and truvia, topped with cooked crab. It's really good, and ultra low-calorie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya, I need to work on being motivated again. I get into a rut because I see good losses w/ two types of veggies and two types of protien. Silly me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hear ya. Even with all the cookbooks out there, I just didn't get into it. I ended up eating the same thing day in and day out just out of routine I think. You had a GREAT loss today, though! Congrats on that!

    ReplyDelete