Monday, November 9, 2009

R1P2: Day 90

Weight: 228.8 lbs
Loss of: 0.2
Total Loss: 55 lbs

Morning,

Some steam has been let of of my sails. Sigh. .2 loss. Still a loss,yes but not large and big and wonderful. Don't I look a gift horse in the mouth. The only thing I really changed was: I ate onions during the day, and tomatoes at night. I drank most of my water during the evening. I didn't eat much of my apple. Maybe an once? Sigh. I thought I would get more loss if I didn't eat my apple. I should have eaten it, but then I could have gained. Sigh. NO clue.

I have my TOM coming on, but I traditionally lose pretty well during TOM and slow severely down during ovulation.

I'm tired this morning but didn't go to bed too late. Nothing abnormal. I did listen to a guided meditation utube video that is totally awesome. I did this in the bathtub and it was nice, totally relaxed in the tub. Then I decided to do this right at bed time, then switched it over to a nature sound after it was done to finish me off. Did a pretty good job, though my nose got stuffed and I couldn't seem to get in a comfy position. But I feel asleep pretty fast anyways. I normally can take up to 1-2 hours to fall asleep on a good night.

Enjoy: Don't listen to while driving. Though you shouldn't be reading while your driving either.


No comments:

Post a Comment