Friday, November 13, 2009

R1P2: Day 94

Weight: 226.6 lbs
Loss of: 1.4
Total Loss: 57.2 lbs

Well. I lost 1.4 lbs. I wonder... hmmm. We took new vitamins yesterday. Really the 'only' change we really did. When we had great losses we had taken vitamins, but then we had to throw them out, went several days w/o them and got bad losses. We might be coming up with stuff but I won't complain too loudly! No gift horse mouth looking here!

I'm tired today. We woke up early yesterday, went to bed sort of late, the window curtains were open enough that we woke up a little earlier then I would have liked. heh.

I've switched it up to 2 chickens right now. I'm tired of fish for the moment. I just can't seem to make anything intersting. I need to get my juices flowing. When I was at the doctors office I had 2 ladies tell me I should write a cookbook. I would like to take the recipes we have come up with and put them together. I made a p2 mustard in my kitchen from a 'regular recipe' out there. Nothing p2 about wine. heh.

I sprinkled some rosemary and chipole seasoning on top of my chicken. Boy was it heat but wonderful! On a bed of freshly cut tomatoes. Mmmmmmm. Refreshing. I baked the chicken in my toaster oven a little too long so it was a little dry, but you know, it worked for me. I don't mind a little dry when I have another 'wet' ingredient.

I hope all you folks out there successful losses, maintenance and happy day!

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry about that..I needed to edit..anyway I wrote that you may have something there with the vitamins?
    Great Losing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll keep you posted on that definatly.

    It's amazing all the little fine tuning we do.

    ReplyDelete