Wednesday, November 4, 2009

R1P2: Day 85

Weight: 233.2 lbs
Loss of: .6
Total Loss: 50.6 lbs
Body Fat: 46.5%


One Lovely Blog Award from Hello HCG



To accept the award, post it on your blog, along with the name of the person who has granted the award, and his or her blog link. Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you’ve newly discovered. Be sure to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.

1. Thank you Caitlin for awarding me this award!! :) I would send it right back at you for being awesome! Glad we were able to become friends! You also have very real and fun blogs to read

2. Nikki is one cool lady! I love the visuals she puts into her blogs, but I think I have found a lot of insight to general healthy eating habits and deep thought from her blog! Keep it up woman! :)

3. AKA Skinny Me was on of my first blogs to read. Your journey has been fun to read and so informative.

4. Shawn was I think my very first blog. She struck me as having a similar body type and gave me serious hope that hcg would work well. I think my initial motivation came from reading her blog and seeing the results from her. Amazing.

5. Christy in Seattle is a great blog to read. Fun, entertaining and even an 'adult warning' before you enter! :)

6. helderheid you are one fabulous woman! You share a lot with us about your personal life and I love it. You give me something to think about in my own life. You are so encouraging!

7. Miss Mary you are one hilarious woman! I come for the pictures, I laugh, and I stay for the postings!

8. KAES was an early blog, with yummy dishes. You showed me to be creative with my own foods and come up with my own recipes. I can totally see you as a heatlh chef is some swanky place, or possibly a personal chef!

I'm sorry if I have forgotten someone! I know some of you women already got the reward, but you deserve the reward again from where I stand.


OKay- So my son flung his arm around and swapped me in the face this morning. Not a happy mommy right now. It's getting better, but I got a big lip. I hate being hit, by accident or not. I have a primal anger in me. Luckily I know how to control myself on the outside, but I did get upset. I had serious adrenalin running through my body as I went to weigh. Then I dropped .6 a respectable weight but I was upset at the scale for not giving me more. I want more! I want to lose more weight faster. Grump!

I had a horrible dinner last night.. Grump.
I went to bed too late,but I didn't give a darn.. Grump.

I'm grumping right now. I don't want to do anything. I just want to be grumpy!!!

I'm going through a hard part of the diet right now. Every food looks good right now. I'm going through withdrawal again. My mother in law told me that there are times through out an addiction you go through these withdrawal symptoms. Like being an alcoholic, but this is with food. I need to get through this week being good. I haven't really cheated over all. I did try some coconut oil chocolate bark. You put 3Tlbsp of coconut oil w/ 1 T of cocoa powder and some stevia. Yes it's a protocol no-no, but a LOT of women say it helps sometimes. Well, I don't think it works on me though. I don't want to try it again but I'm tempted.

I'm not going to eat off protocol right now, because the devistation I will feel from gaining weight is too much to bare, I only have 4 more weeks till the stupid cruise. Yes I'm grumping. And then I can eat more food. I really want chocolate. I am so craving chocolate right now. I want to eat a bar of dark bitter sweet chocolate at the 75%. Any more then it doesn't taste as fabulous as I want it to. I want to sit in a tub full of chocolate, I want to swim in a pool of chocolate. I've been craving food, just filling my face full of food. mmmmm. I would keep it p3. ;)hehe.

My husband is still on hcg. He loves his new body. He feels so much better in it. He looks amazing too! I have to see, I find him a bit more vava vavoom. :)

Wow. I actually feel a little better just releasing the grump. When I would get this way my husband would pull out a 'pretend airosol can' and spray me with 'Grump begone" and 1/2 the time it would actually work. I told him his can was empty when it didn't work. But then we would have a good laugh and it would all fade away.

Wish me luck in keeping it together! I wish all you ladies much success and contentment this week! Find one thing you have wanted to do, even if it 'one day totally on protcol' and plan for which day you will do it, and do it! make the time! We make time for all sorts of other things we really want to do. Just find 10 minutes or something to do 1 thing you would love to do.

5 comments:

  1. I am so sorry you are having a difficult time right now, but I really have so much respect for you to keep on going and not give in, because we all can't do that, you know, ;) Hang in there! You are doing so amazingly well!!! And, you are right cheating, IT IS NOT WORTH IT! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and I wanted to add I am glad you got the award. I forgot to alert you and other people of it, but I thought most would see the post and I guess I am lazy. :( ha! Anyway, you deserve it! You have so much to offer and we all can gain much inspiration from your story.

    ReplyDelete
  3. NP. I do read your blog so no worries.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck keeping it together ... you will!

    And thanks so much for the blog award!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Catching up on the blogs. Thanks so much for including me! Great idea got to find something that I'm not already doing..
    Keep on keepin on!

    ReplyDelete