Sunday, November 29, 2009

R1P2: Day 110

Weight: 219.2 lbs
Loss of: 1.2
Total Loss: 64.6 lbs

Check out my weight. No seriously, go look. Guess what. HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. :) I'm under the 220 mark! :D HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

We will see how it goes tomorrow since it seems these big things always creep up for a few days before I really get to hold onto such a landmark.

Yes, it's 19.2 lbs from a real big milemarker, but to see my self in the teens. Something like being 119. But a lot heavier. ;)

I did normal yesterday. I did an excellent Asparagus soup. Take your serving of asparagus, and chicken and blend it after you cook it. It's really good. My husband Mr P3, said that adding sour cream to it brings it to a WHOLE new level. :)

I drank my 4 liters of water and had my 6oz of apple at the end of the day. I actually slept earlier. I was so tired and I took the opportunity to go to bed, instead of trying to wake myself up to watch tv w/ the husband. I told him we should just go cuddle.

Have a wonderful day! Enjoy the last day before the week starts again!

6 comments:

  1. WHoooHoo!! How exciting! What great losses!!! You are such an inspiration. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! you are doing fabulously! 2-teens is great! You have already done so well, and are on a roll-

    I loved asparagus soup in P2, its yummy and very filling. I'll just bet your extra sleep helps you with your losses too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A big congratulations! You are really doing great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have you been on p2 for 110 days straight, If so I never even thought of that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats!!! What a HUGE milestone! :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Miss Mary- Yes, I have been taking hcg every day for 110 days. I am doing sublingual.

    I have taken 3 days where I haven't taken the hcg. The day before Thanksgiving and then 2 other times before, but more then a week apart. But that didn't happen till after 70 days in.

    I've averaged around .6 lbs a day.


    Thank you Everyone for your encouragement. I love doing the Slide with you all! :)

    ReplyDelete