Sunday, November 8, 2009

R1P2: Day 89

Weight: 229 lbs
Loss of: 1.2
Total Loss: 54.8 lbs

Morning Folks!

I am feeling pretty good right now. I can't help but wonder when the 'bad day' will happen to take a little energy out of my step, but I have to ride the high right now. I can't let a possible bad day ruin my good days. :)

I didn't get a chance to eat my apple last night, though I did use 2 slices in my dinner. I had a lot of onions and then choppped up 2 slices of apple into it and cooked it. Mmmmmm. All over a piece of cod w/ some mustard.

Yesterday was a LOT of fun. Mystery upon Mystery for the game. My friends were happy too. It's nice when everything is just set for fun, and that fun was had. I had a friend that we see only every 2 weeks try my soup. He enjoyed it, but was surprised that a secret ingredient was mustard.

I had to get vitamins yesterday, but got the wrong kind. They had soybean oil in them. :( But I strutted around the store in my boots! :) I can't get over how awesome those boots are.

I am trying to take nightly baths, and so far so good. I read blogs but then I turn on some meditation music and stretch and breath and meditate a little bit. I think I did the whole thing too quickly. I imaged I was washing weight off of me. I realize when I get some good momentum I get superstitious. If X worked, then X will work all the time, and it's responsible for my success. I did do only 10 minutes of exercise yesterday. I didn't want to do any more really. I realized something, when I feel like I "HAVE" to exercise, I start to hate it. I love walking for the sake of walking around, I love playing Wii games because they are fun and oh, I have some exercise.. but the moment my body realizes I "HAVE" to do it or I feel 'forced' to do it, all bets are off. My body drudges through games I used to love. I told the hubby I would rather do tennis w/ him again. But my upper arm did need a break.

I was thinking of Simeones manual and the foods he allows. I wonder why only 3.5, though we do seem to do okay on 4oz. Also- size of fruit. He doesn't have a size alotment for fruit. What were apples sizes in his day? I know it seems we go for a larger fruit if we see it. I feel really good about our current bought apples. They are much smaller and seem more reasonably in line w/ what the Dr. S ordered.

4 comments:

  1. Wow! 1.2 pounds loss! How wonderful... you are right the good days are the ones we should concentrate on and just let the bad days be what they are and know they have to occur, but don't have to rule us! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the loss!

    I am a huge fan of baths. I like the idea of the meditation music. I should try that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love my soaking tub. I bought lavender scented epsom salt, so relaxing. Congrats on the scale victory!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You really sound like you're in a good place. I'm happy for you!

    ReplyDelete