Friday, November 27, 2009

R1P2: Day 108

Weight: 221.2 lbs
Loss of: 1
Total Loss: 62.6 lbs

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving. I hope everything happened as planned, and those unexpected things that did happen came with a relaxed smile! I hope everyone stuck to their plan, even if it was to enjoy eating! Enjoy friends! Enjoy the moment of the Holiday. :)

So I lost a lb for today. As my husband said- we will see tomorrow!

I cheated!!! I cheated for the first time on this diet. I mean a real cheat.

I had my rosemary chicken, I had 5 oz of roasted cauliflower, THEN I added a tablespoon of cranberry sauce I made (no sugar), A spoonful of p3 green bean casserole, 3 pumpkin seeds, a tiny tiny bite of a yam (first time actually), red cabbage and then p3 pumpkin pie, one square inch of it w/ a little unsweetened self made whipped cream! mmmmmm. I was satisfied.

Then I ate 1/2 of all that and kept it for later and ate 2 apple slices before bedtime. I even went to bed late because I couldn't sleep. I lost a whole pound. I excepted a 5 lb gain. I had to mentally prepare myself. Then I was like, okay maybe a 1.6 gain would be good. I will see what happens tomorrow!

I feel pretty good. We don't normally do Black Friday. I just sit home and wish I was in the chaos but I'm happy I'm not after seeing the shopping on the news. I need to go check the news. I love watching all the excitement, but not the tragedy that normally can happen with crazy shoppers. :( I am hoping for good times today for the shoppers and employees that have to manage this chaos!!

1 comment:

  1. You're doing so good! You lost after cheating..ain't that great! And you've lost 60 plus pounds!!! Gurl you are monster losing machine!
    Congratulations! I'm so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete