Sunday, November 22, 2009

R1P2: Day 103

Weight: 223.4 lbs
Loss of: .6
Total Loss: 60.4 lbs


Morning ladies! I reached my 60 lb mark. :D yeay! It does seem like I am fighting for each lb. I don't know it seems that I only get 1 great week per month. heh. :P when my body aligns itself and the hormones stay at bay. Grumble. But hey, I'm thinner! I fit into things that are smaller, I managed to get myself into an XL pant at Marshalls. and I know i can now wear the L/XL shirts in stores! :) yeay!

I slept in today a bit, but still tired. I got Makeup and pants yesterday. Very happy about that. Now it's time to really get ready for Thanksgiving this week. I dreampt that I went to a Halloween party right before Turkey Day and I was going to cheat and keep it clean for Turkey Day.

I'm too scared to cheat on TD and want to keep it clean, but at the same time if I do cheat I could kick start my body. I don't know. I'm scared. I've been on this diet so long that I feel like it just would be too wrong to eat normal food. I'm terrified of the cruise, but my doctor has a plan, but it does include 2 weigh in's a day. :P I weigh more at the end of the day and then do okay when I wake up. Like yesterday. Last night I weighed in at 226 at bed time, and now I'm 223.4 so I think it's going to be added stress and I won't sleep well. I will need to discuss this with her next week when I see her. Yes, I'm a worry wort.

anywho. I got fresh cranberries, I'm going to try to make a cranberry sauce that is p3! :)

4 comments:

  1. Great TD recipes here:

    http://cleochatra.blogspot.com/2009/11/recipes-are-being-shuffled.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed:+TheLighterSideOfLow-carb+(The+Lighter+Side+of+Low-Carb)

    You'll be in P3 on TD, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be on p2 still. I might eat a little p3 stuff. I think that is a safer p2 cheat. heh. I am going to have a husband that can only eat p3 though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck - I'm finding a P3 TG restrictive as is. I can't imagine how hard it will be for you :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rosemary chicken
    A tablespoon of p3 cranberry sauce (home made)
    2 table spoons of p3 beans in a sourcream sauce.
    Maybe some red cabbage (forgot my parents are making that.)
    and some roasted cauliflower.

    :) I don't put much 'tradtion' into the turkey day. Xmas is my day. We have red cabbage, potato salad, my mom makes herself red herring salad. We have bread w/ meat and cheese plus some deviled eggs. mmmmmm.

    ReplyDelete