Monday, November 2, 2009

R1P2: Day 83

Weight: 234.6 lbs
Loss of: 1
Total Loss: 49.2 lb

Ha! I'm .8 away from a true 50 lb loss. heeeeee. :) I lost a lb today. I won't be comfortable feeling I'm on the downward slide till I see more losses this week!

I'm only 14 lbs away from my goal before the trip, Tomorrow I get my Fat % calculator machine and then I hit the toning. I hope in the month I can get some serious toning done if I put my mind on it. I need to go to the gym and have them measure me properly. I'm excited.

I was thinking I could use their machines as well as my Wii Fit Plus game. I'm not sure how their yoga program will help me because it looks hard, but I can go to my fitness gym and do yoga every Wednesday. Maybe I will pick a couple classes to go to.

Pilates helps you w/ posture and toning right? Yoga is a good toning, though I know that the Wii and Gym don't do the spiritual aspect which I am stubornly attached to! I think that a whole body, mind, soul work out is the best.

Halloween comes and goes too quickly for me. Now for Turkey Day and Xmas. I want to do some sewing projects for people. I get to see my family this year. My brother's live on the East Coast and so it's very rare for them to come out to us for Xmas.

My husband and I are working on a cookbook together so I can sell at my doctors office, but I'm going to expand it to selling it online. It will be p2 recipes we have come up with or really modified from tradtional stuff. We really enjoy doing that and we have some amazing soups I want to share with the world. We are more 'a dahs of this and a squirt of that' people, so we will have some time making real recipes for others to follow. heh.

I ordered some cards to share with people when they ask 'how did you lose the weight' and want to know more about HCG, I will give them a card w/ my web site that I will have up to share some positive good information about hcg. Sample menu, manual of simione and various other things so they can see some positive stuff about hcg. I was in Walmart yesterday to get some cheap jeans when I told a woman I had lost about 50 lbs and deserve new jeans! Then the husband comes around the corner and says he lost 20 lbs and needed new jeans. The woman was like "WHAT INTHE WORLD DID YOU GUYS DO!" and I told her. I gave her my email address and to contact me if she wanted more information. I'm going to get that website up asap though so I can direct her there. I already had another woman email about the diet and I gave her the manual, she said she would put the cards at her store when I had them made. I think this diet is like wild fire and everyone should be able to know about it and make it part of their choice.

Thought for the day: Is it about the pounds or about the inches? We know if we lose weight, especially a lot of it, that the pounds will go down on the scale, but what about the inches? This diet has the draw back of focusing every day on a number on the scales. We don't have a great device that lets us know about inches lost. I have stopped really working out in fear of gaining weight due to muscle or water gain. The numbers won't be as impressive. Honestly. I love seeing 30 lbs from someone, but I think I get more impressed by the inches they announce. Or the pant size they have finally gotten into.

That is why I have decided to pay 26 dollars for a little machine that lets me know, even though I work out, what my fat % is. I hope w/ the scale, and this little machine I can feel like I can work out and still lose the fat.

Don't forget that the inches 'weight just as much if not more' then the lbs we lose. Numbers are nice but a smaller digit dress size seems a little more telling.

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE it! That's great! Doesn't it feel incredible to be able to help others get turned onto this??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's fun when someone else feels like they have newly aquired hope and knowing if they do follow this plan THEY WILL get results!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's totally saved my life! Congrats on the almost 50 mark! I just hit it myself!

    ReplyDelete