Monday, November 30, 2009

R1P2: Day 111 (72 hour count down)

Weight: 218.4 lbs
Loss of: .8
Total Loss: 65.4 lbs

So I have been on this protocol for 110 days. Today I am starting my 72 hours. I took it last night at around 9pm. I know it was before then, but I wasn't aware I wasn't going to take some this morning. I did the math. I can start eating p3 on Thur. I leave on Friday. So I wanted more time, but it snuck up on me.

I go to the doctor today and find out my plan for the cruise. I'm going to ask for 1 drink at least. And some 'fun' dishes that will definatly be a cheat. I want to try Foie Gras and some dishes I actually wouldn't buy myself. ANd doesn't Foie Gras in resturant go for like 25-50 bucks per plate? I mean the good stuff? Maybe more? heh.

So there are some things I want to take advantage of, and I will work my butt off to make the weight deal. I know I am setting the hypothalamus but come on. Sunday after the cruise I am loading on junk and going back on the protocol!

WEll, gotta go. We drive from Oly to Kirkland. And those who know this area know that it is like 50 miles. :P But I'm so in love w/ my doctor I will go to the ends of the earth to be w/ her! :) She is AWESOME!

anywho. Have a great day folks!

4 comments:

  1. I just love your confidence! You go gurl! Enjoy yourself because HCG will be there when you get back to it. I really can't say it enough: you're a wild losing machine!

    Can't wait to hear how awesome your trip was!
    Oh, and thank you so much for always encouraging me! Helps keep me on track!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You rock, my friend. You are kicking ass and taking names. I love it. I hope you have a terrific time on the cruise and definitely let us know what the doctor says!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy your cruise! You so deserve it after doing protocol for 110 days! That is dedication to getting healthy. You are inspiring!

    ReplyDelete