Tuesday, November 3, 2009

R1P2: Day 84 - 50 lb MARK!!

Weight: 233.8 lbs
Loss of: .8
Total Loss: 50 lbs
Body Fat: 46%


50 lbs GONE FOREVER!!!!!!!!

I'm happy, and to celebrate this occasion I tried on my size 16 dress (though it's a BIG 16 because I am just fitting comfy into my size 18 dresses, and size 22 pants.



I'm so happy to have reached the 50 lb mark. I should get some more boots! heh. We will see what I can get out of the hubby. It's like a b-day. I'm 1/3 to my goal weight. I said I would like to lose 150 lbs total. That should get me in the 133.8 area. We will see what I do decide on when I get closer, but now it's 150.

I am trying to go through all my clothes and pair it down, I'm also putting to the side the clothes I would like to wear on the cruise. I should check my suitcase, but it will only be me for 1 suitcase, so I should have PLENTY of room.

I want to declutter a little if I can, I like that idea to get rid of the old and stuff that just seems to get into the way.

8 comments:

  1. YAHOOO!!!! :) Congratulations! That is so awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very kool. I know it was hard work. But soooo worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. w00t!! HCG is total win :D

    PS: Nice to see another gamer girl on here :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is absolutely FANTASTIC!!! I am breaking my weight loss goals up as well!!! Easier to acheive that way! have a question on your title it said R1P2 Day 84? have you been on for 84 days I thought you have to take a break not to get immune to the HCG? Great Job wishing you the BEST... My blog is http://changesrgood.blogspot.com/ Congratulations!! Again!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeay! Gamer! :) Brandi- What do you play?

    Toni- Yes it is my 84th day, Er 85. I found out you don't really get 'immune' to it but you build up a tolerance. No clue what because I am not a doctor. But it's been working for me, I have taken 2 days total off from hcg per doctors request. I think I slow down during ovulation though. I take drops, and I hear there is a lower chance of being immune to hcg. So ya, my doctor is taking it one month at a time and see how I can go on this journey.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look beautifully happy! Great losing!

    ReplyDelete