Monday, November 16, 2009

R1P2: Day 97

Weight: 226 lbs
Loss of: .4 (.2 from .2 gain yesterday)
Total Loss: 57.8 lbs

okay folks. I hope everyone is doing well during this Fall Season. This week I plan to organize and really clean the downstairs. We got sloppy after we were done putting furniture back after putting new floors down. Sigh. It's coming together though.

I gained a little yesterday. I had a sit still this morning so I went back to bed. :) I love that. Had a good'ish BM and was actually at a loss today. :)

I am semi-floating in my 22's right now. I tried on size 20W and they fit TIGHTLY. My thighs. Perfect everywhere else but the thighs. Sigh. So I am washing my size 22's a bit to see if they would shrink a little. :) LOVE IT!

I am going to ask for a dress form for Xmas. I think it would be easier to refit things. I need to get my mom to help me resize some items. I have a pretty top that Is TOO big, but it's a really nice tank top I bought 2 weeks before I found out about HCG. Sort of my 'lets start getting nice fat person clothes so I feel better" :P I seem to always do that to myself, but this time for the good. I buy a really quality shirt/pants and I gain/lose weight. :P So I give up and sit in 4 shirts for 3 years, then take the plunge to buy something nicer. :P go figure.

I am frustrated right now. I wish we had a clothes circle. I will box up all my clothes sizes 22 and higher and give them to an HCG person so they don't have to buy clothes while they slide. I wish we had a circle. Is there a way to set something up? Is there another hcg person out there that is starting out that I can give size 22's to? I will give you my shirts and I have some coats that are pretty but are now too big. Nice stuff too.

Then I would love someone who is getting rid of their hcg too big clothes that are in the size 18 range and send them to me! :) please! :D heh. Is there a cloths circle that I am un aware of? I know there is the Traveling Pants, but it sounds like they do 1 pant per month.

I know these clothes will find their way to charities eventually, but it would be fun to have a circle. Ya, I'm yammering about it. I need to find a clothes circle. I am so eager to fit into more clothes as I go down, but I don't want to buy a bunch just to give it away 2 weeks later. :P heh. I don't have that kind of money for a charity right now. :P

My husband is cooking eggs right now. Mmmmmmmmm. Eggs. mmmmmmm. He is on p3, Gained a little this morning, but is still a bit below his LWW. (Last Weigh-in Weight)
He has had an omelet w/ sausage and cheese for breakfast, and a 1/2 grapefruit later on. He was full. Then he had Chicken, Tomatoes and cheese. Then for dinner he had Chicken, Broccoli w/ sourcream. As a snack later on he had apples w/ cheese.

I felt he was still doing p2 w/ some p3 foods added. I was proud of him because I was expecting him to stop eating the good stuff that we should eat for life. heh.

Well, I'm off to clean. I am going to open myself up and nab onto some of the energies that helderheid has over there w/ her massive cleaning spree and see if it will be fruitful over here! :) I like the idea of cleaning out, but it doesn't seem to actually get out of our house sometimes. :P heh.

Well, have a fruitful, productive, happy day. Even if that means taking care of yourself and your well being! :)

3 comments:

  1. A clothes circle is an excellent idea. I was turned on to this by a local friend and there were several of us doing this so we had our own little circle here locally. I have some things to give away but being only 5' tall, it is limited to short people, though I do have some normal length shirts and sweaters that are size M-L. I don't want to shop for new tops until after my surgery, though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, clothes circle is an awesome idea!! I am really in need of 10's, lol...but I have a bunch of 16's. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to take the size 16 off your hands Brandi- I'll pay for shipping of course!! :) Would you do that?

    I have size 22 and up so do you guys know anyone who wears that size? I would be MORE then happy to send them a box of clothes. I think in this circle of hcg'ers I'm the biggest!

    I'm going to think about how to start some circle. Maybe we can have a place, like yahoo groups to post 'I have size 8 stuff' and want to pass it on. THen we can word of mouth through hcg and see if people want to do it. :)

    ReplyDelete