Monday, November 23, 2009

R1P2: Day 104

Weight: 223.8 lbs
Loss of: Gain of .4
Total Loss: 60 lbs

Grumble grumble. I gained. I did good yesterday. I did go to bed VERY late last night trying to figure out some excel spreadsheet formulas. I woke up a little earlier today. I am so taking a nap when I can! :)

I took a lick from the cranberry p3 sauce. It wasn't enough to make it worth ANYTHING. That couldn't be it could it? Sigh.

W/ the way things are going it just might be my body dealing. I want to take a day off from the hcg, but I haven't decided yet if I am going to go w/o on Wed. I think I will, just enjoy some extra foods and say PHTHTHTHTh to the scale right now. Screw it. I'm thinner then I was 2 months ago by a LOT and so I am proud of that. I WILL lose the weight at some point if I stick on task. I know I will. So I need to stop stressing about the numbers.
I did that to myself. THe whole "lose 30 lbs before the cruise' crap. I have the clothes I am taking on the cruise, and i fit into it, and in 2 weeks I will fit into it better. I'm already sort of small for the nice shirt I bought. :P I wonder if I can take it back for a smaller size. snicker. It's the funniest thing. I got into a Chico's size 2 shirt, now the darned thing is too big. I think it's a 'big' size 2 because my mom is a size 2 and she is NOT fat at all. She is near my goal weight.

I'm a bit bummed because I gained and didn't drop, but at the same time I am physically doing fab! :) My size 22 jeans are lose on me and I can now fit into the size 20. I'm good in that area. I also got to fit into a tight skirt I had. Just to find out it's not a flattering look on me, which is totally fine, I just was happy to fit into it. Last week I was sucking in to almost close it. :P LOL.

4 comments:

  1. You're doing so good! Yep taking a few days off HCG while on the holidays might be your best bet -- if you're going to indulge that is! Eating with HCG full in your system can cause extreme weight gain -- so please be careful.
    But danggoneit! enjoy yourself!!! You've lost 60lbs what?!! How awesome!
    Great success!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) I won't endulge! :) I got a cruise coming up! :) hehe. THEN I can start indulging!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey ... I found a cool place to exchange clothes. I know that you were asking for that and I immediately thought of you when I found this:

    http://www.blogtolose.com/group/thegreatexchange

    ReplyDelete
  4. Concider yourself seriously hugged!!!! I am going to look into it more indepth! If any of you guys have smaller sizes you wanna get rid of let me know. I wouldn't mind paying a little for them plus shipping!! Then I can hand them over to the next person!

    ReplyDelete