Saturday, October 31, 2009

R1P2: Day 81

Weight: 236 lbs
Loss of: GAINED .2
Total Loss: 47.8 lb

I weighed in this morning at 236 lbs, then I tried to sleep again for 1/2 hour, but I had to get the rest of the costumes done because I added one toddler costume (quick but need hemming, plus I messed up my pants and had to find fabric after 2 hours of trying to fix a miss cut) so I had to get up.
I weighed: 236

I want to sleep for another two hours please! We stayed up till 2am working on costumes since I wanted to get farther and the stupid pants gave me problems. Luckily I found more fabric in my spare fabric box that would work. It was off by 1-2 inches :P My son looks SO Cute as a little jedi. We will put a sweater on underneath the fleece and he should be TOTALLY warm. :)

I am not going to get sleep tonight much because when we have our son stay with the grandparents we will go to a Halloween Party (luckily the host is on p2 so will have p2 food) and we will want to come home to ... snuggle! heh. :)

I've been hitting my calories, drinking more water, started working out a little. I feel more water weight right now, my fingers feel bloated. So I think the sleep is the problem right now. But that is silly to hear almost, that this diet counts on good sleep. We will see. I'm frustrated because it has been hard lately to go to bed before 11:30pm. But I do sleep in, so that should count for something. Sigh.

1 comment:

  1. It'll get better and it's such a fulfilling feeling to sew..at least for me it is.

    I hope you can finally get some much needed sleep!

    ReplyDelete