Friday, October 2, 2009

R1P2: Day 52 of VLCD

Weight: 249 lbs
Loss of: .8 lb
Total Loss: 34.8 lbs

Good day! I am feeling a bit better. Feeling a little bloaty but everything seems to be starting to work fine.

I would have hoped for a bigger loss overall, but not complaining too loudly!

I'm going to be drinking coffee in the morning from now on to help me a little. I'm going to continue taking my prenatal vitamin, potassium, but will include a probotic and magnesium into my diet. My mother in law knows a LOT about minerals and vitamins and went through my teas and stuff last night and helped me understand what each thing would do. In the end, it was about getting rid of water. I bought 3 teas that did almost the same thing. LOL. A Weight loss tea, A detox tea, and a smooth move tea. Well, I got more tea to last me longer. :)

I plan to eat fruit before meals, and drink teas after my meals. I do want to try harder at getting to bed earlier.

I have a cruise Dec 5th, I will be doing a p3 for a week, then going back into p2, but I decided: If I lose 30 lbs before Thanksgiving, I will talk to the doctor about taking a longer p3 to include Thanksgiving. I want to comfortably fit into my size 18 clothes and look good for an airline seat. Thanksgiving is 1 day, but I would have to give up 10 additional good loss days. That could be an extra 5-7 lbs. worth of weight for 1 day. I can still eat some Turkey (1 day won't kill me) and make some cauliflower thing. It will be a 'planned' cheat day worked w/ my doctor.

I would honestly want cauliflower mash, turkey and some cranberry sauce. That to me is Thanksgiving food, then being able to have good conversation! I know I won't be able to eat the sauce. That is okay.

I feel right now good about losing that 30 lbs by Thanksgiving. We will see. I will stay on course! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment