Tuesday, October 20, 2009

R1P2: Day 70 of VLCD

Weight: 239 lbs
Loss of: 1.2
Total Loss: 44.8 lbs

Notice I am below 240. I've hit the 30's! :) YEAY! We will see if the lucky loss will continue! :)

I've contributed it to Oolong Tea, cayenne dip and cinnamon on a daily basis. I also keep my water 3 liters or more.

I had a great lunch today. We made a beef log. Looks sort of gross honestly, but it's really yummy! We added tomato and some onions (salsa) and wrapped it in lettuce. Sort of a Taco Dog? It was awesome.

I am adding some new blogs to my list and when I take a bath read them on my Ipod. It's very nice to relax and read blogs. I can't do 'nothing' in a tub if I sit for a while unless I'm too tired.
For those of you who are following my blog but I can't seem to get onto your blog, could you post it for me in my comments? I would love to follow any of you folks who are also on the HCG diet. It's been awesome to read how other people are doing.

I have dumped a bunch of papers so far that were cluttering and I feel like I can get this all done by Friday. That is w/ having the new couch. YEAY! I have a deadline! Our house downstairs has such an open feeling.

I was awoken last night around 2am and I couldn't sleep so I came down stairs and did some mindless cleaning till 3:30 when I attempted to go back to sleep, Then slept in wayyy tooo long. heh. But it was nice to sleep. I hate the midnight wake ups. Especially on this diet because you can't make yourself a sandwhich and stair at the ceiling in fullness bliss.

What is your favorite all time recipe you like to eat for Thanksgiving. I challenge you to make it a P3 or even P2 compliant. Then share it w/ us!

4 comments:

  1. Doing the VERY HAPPY 230s dance!! Woohoo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! That's so exciting!!! I'm hovering about 200 myself. When that scale dips below, I'm going to do a cartwheel!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hm? My favorite would have to be dressing, huh?! Well, I like greens too..but that's too easy. I'll try to think of something.

    You're doing great!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nikki- Stuffing dressing or gravy dressing?

    ReplyDelete