Thursday, October 8, 2009

R1P2: Day 58 of VLCD

Weight: 247 lbs
Loss of: 1
Total Loss: 36.8 lbs

After talking to my doctor we have agreed on a 'no hcg' day. She has had great results with people taking 1 day off of their hcg and then losing good weight again.

We will see. Today I lost a whole pound. No beef. We have eliminated beef for right now. We will have some though tonight because we preplanned with a friend and I don't want to change it on him. But other than that we will limit if not eliminate beef from our diet for a bit. (I hope this will help me lose my 30 lbs sooner as well)

I've switched to drinking green tea in the morning. It is suppose to help boost the metabolism. Tonight I receive some Oolong tea. I would like to see how that tastes, I just don't remember.

One of the things I am looking forward to on the cruise is their 'tea time'. I hear they have a 'around the world' tea time to try various teas. I think they focus it on Indian Tea, but I'm not 100% sure. I would love to try some more Indian teas. I do have an Assam Tea that I really enjoyed.
On my 30th b-day party I had a 'tea party' and everyone had to bring 1 tea to share with the rest of us. It was so fun because these people that came really knew their teas and I got to try some amazing teas!

3 comments:

  1. Hey, one lb is great! You know I read in the posts a while back about someone taking HCG every other day with success...that stuck in my mind and I'm actually thinking about trying something like that next round.

    Great losin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oolong with vanilla cream stevia is DIVINE! Congrats on the pound!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks gals! :)

    Interesting about the every other day part. I wonder why that is, because it is still in your system I guess but at less amounts? I wonder how the hunger was though.

    I will have to try the oolong w/ the vanilla, we actually have vanila stevia

    ReplyDelete