Monday, October 5, 2009

R1P2: Day 55 of VLCD

Weight: 248.6 lbs
Loss of: 0
Total Loss: 35.2 lbs

Hello,

I swear, I put down a goal and my body works against me. LOL. :P I feel really good today though, I have worked on cleaning up a mountain of paperwork. My mother in law motivated me to redecorate/organize my house to make it look nicer. I have let it slip lately, it became such a redundant piece of work that seemed to get messy no matter what I did.

I did put a chair out to get rid of, that opened up the living room a lot. We will want to move our childs play area to the linoleum dinner area that we don't use. It is already really being used for my son anyways, might as well put it all in one place.

I feel refreshed. THe place I had a pile of papers will go a nice vase of flowers. :) I used to have shelves and stuff with pretty things, and then I was like 'well this isn't functional' so I got rid of the pretty stuff and put in it's place functional stuff, and now the room looks too cluttered. So I am going back to a balance of both.

I am eating zucchini and it seems to be okay. I am going to take out the apple and see what that does again to me. BUt I got these amazing apples from a friend and they were so fragrant I had to have one. :) Not over indulge, but instead of a raspberry or strawberry fruit, I went for an apple dessert. I might have to take out apples. SIgh.

No comments:

Post a Comment