Sunday, October 25, 2009

R1P2: Day 75

Weight: 237.2 lbs
Loss of: 1
Total Loss: 46.6 lbs

I lost a pound! I have 1.6 more lbs to lose to reach my monthly goal. I would like to lose a little more this month, but that also means I can lose .2 every day and still reach that goal. Please weight gods, don't be that cruel!

I drank more water though I do feel a little bloated today in my hands. I want to start walking a little more around our local park. Just move my body. Anyone know if you exercise on this diet you actually WILL lose more weight? I am going to tone my arms w/ a small weight. I want that flab to be more gone by the cruise.

I dropped my parents off for their cruise they are doing this up coming week. It's both their b-days and they decided to take a nice cruise for their b-day. :) I dropped them off to their hotel and we always go to Dave's Diner. Nice yummy place. I decided not to eat at first, but then I ordered lettuce and broiled no-oil chicken. We will see in the next 2 days if I gain a lot. So far so good. I kept the meal small and it was enjoyable. I was very full afterwards. I hope I don't gain, nothing should have been off protocol as long as they didn't have chicken pumped w/ crap. I got to talk to my parents about sugar and if they just kept an eye out for hidden sugar like in vinegar they can easily replace it w/o giving up flavor. My mom finds this easy because she really doesn't like sweet stuff. I like 'sweets' but I don't like sweet stuff either. I perfer a more bitter chocolate and a more savory cake. I like sweet, but barely sweet otherwise my tongue gets a sugar high. heh.

We watched a movie last night on our tv. It was nice. Just the husband and I cuddled on our new comfy big couch/sectional and watched "7 pounds". What an awesome movie. I love Will Smith. He is so talented. It's an emotional movie so bring some tissue. So worth it though!

I found a p3 gravy recipe. I will post it later! :) I want to do a 'thanksgiving' p3 post. Get prepared for things we can eat w/o sugar and still enjoy ourselves! :)

1 comment: