Friday, October 30, 2009

R1P2: Day 80

Weight: 235.8 lbs
Loss of: 1lb
Total Loss: 48 lbs

I'm happy to report 1 lb down today. The day off of hcg is working so far. I did it once before to a 1 lb loss, and a couple more after that. I'm .2 shy of reaching my 15 lb goal. I could count that pretty sucessful unless I gain like 2.3 lbs tomorrow. hehe.

I'm done w/ 2 whole costumes, and I have 2 more to hem and finish up. Lots of hemming but I find that I can fold the hem and pin it while watching tv. That made a lot of hemming possible last night that otherwise would have been at a stand still.

Today is a stressful day, our kid woke us up earlier then we wanted, he went to bed late, twitched all night so we were surprised at the earlier wake up. We need a break. Luckly tomorrow night we will get it. He is staying w/ the grandparents over night and they will have a awesome night, plus we will recharge. he has been SO clingy lately and we have been tired and snappy. We need a better sleep schedule. I think that would put things back into order.

What is your plan for tomorrow? Are you going to get rid of any left over candy you were giving out to the kids? What about your kids? Will they be able to trade their candy in for a big reward, and then throw that candy away?
We have, because I hate the candy part of halloween, our kid only go to a couple homes of people we know to wish them a wonderful happy Halloween, then we take the candy, take out the bits we don't want him to have, then we take what he can have and give him a couple pieces and the rest go away. Mostly either in a pile for the hubby to take to work, and if that doesn't happen I throw it away. That is one thing I love are those little candy bars, and since I have been fat for the last 10 years I feel like there is nothing good in those candies, they don't satisfy a hunger so it's pure crap. And I don't want to be the fat person putting pure crap in her mouth. I will be happy to put hamburgers in my mouth because that is a 'real meal' heh. But not candy. So I usually have a 'that's wasteful to throw it away' issue, but I get over it because I go 'well, more wasteful to put it in my body or my kids body' We have worked hard to put nourishing things in our son's body. He eats a lot of veggies, peanutbutter w/o jelly sandwhiches and milk and water. He likes it all. He likes his occational jojo (organic oreo w/o the hydrooils and hyper wheat crap) as a treat. Eating healthy has become and has been a family affair. Traditionally I admit our son has eaten healthier then me, but now I put myself to his level and eat veggies more. heh. Especially on this diet.

So, what is your plan for Halloween! I challenge you, each of my following blog readers to not let 1 candy bar, one sweet, one toffee pass your lips. I would love to create a graphic that says "no sweets for these lip" to put in one of our blog entries to show that we were good for Halloween! I also challenge you as a mother or husband to take all your kids candy and have them trade it in for an item that is X dollars or less at their favorite store. Go to one less house, teach them it's about going to people they know and wishing them a happy holiday. Lets make Halloween about celebrating Fall and less about getting candy!

2 comments:

  1. LOL, sounds like you're going to have a great time tomorrow. Great ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know we still have 2 bags of candy from LAST Halloween in our storage room! I've not touched it ALL YEAR. :) I figure it's probably still good so I'll give it away this year (evil laugh)! :D

    Hope you get some rest and congrats on the loss!

    ReplyDelete