Tuesday, October 27, 2009

R1P2: Day 77 - update

Weight: 236.6 lbs
Loss of: 0
Total Loss: 47.2 lbs
(I copy paste and forgot to change it to no loss today)

I swear, the close we get to the 'deadline' of my goal the slower my weight. It's all a jinx thing! I swear it is! heh.

I kicked butt on sewing costumes, I modified some parts to make it an easier sew. Love it!

My friend came over and ate his VLCD dinner and this is what he had: A bag of shredded lettuce, 3.5 oz of crumbled chicken, a salsa he made with a tomato, some onions and seasoning and then he added a 'ranch dip' to it. I put my finger in to taste. OMG! So he mixed some low fat cottage cheese and low fat milk together in a blender then added dill and some other spices to give it a good flavor. He poured that and the salsa over his chicken salad. That looked amazing.
And he still loses weight. I know me, I would try that and I most likely would gain. This man is on fire w/ weight loss.

I wonder if it is easy access fat that is coming off for him and my body has to get an eviction notice before fat comes off! :P Yes it is coming off, little by little but sometimes I get a little bummed when I see people blowing me out of the water. I am so happy for them, and I'm happy for my actual loss but still. heh.

OH! I got a spiral perm yesterday. I think I cried after I left. I didn't feel good about it and immediately put it in a bun. I was so embarrassed. But it was kind of cool when I came home and my husband wanted to see it, it had softened up a bit to what I wanted it. I will get it all wet today and see if it curles up a bit. I will play with it a bit. I wanted something different. I see those loose curles the sexy celebs are wearing and I wanted something simular. Sigh. Oh well. Woof I'm a poodle with really long hair! ;)

My husband is .2 away from his goal. He looks awesome. He got a tiny little tummy, but his face.. omg its so sexy. He just looks SO Awesome. I didn't realize that he could have looked more awesome. I love him and I have always found him pretty sexy but he has just gotten a little sexier. I'm not trying to be shallow or anything but he just looks so much younger and healthier. I love it! And I am following right behind him.
He goes to p3 on Saturday. Lucky man! It will be hard for me to see him transition with relish over to eating bacon, eggs, and cheese. Sigh. The cruise can't come fast enough! heh. I'm a little scared though to eat 'away from home' though. What if they coat and soak everything in sugar and I won't know it? I will let them know that I am diabetic diet. But I'm also a little excited about the hubby going on p3 so I can try out recipes on him.

If all goes to plan I should be at my 135 in 163 days. Roughly 6 months. I think I might take a small break when I am around 180 unless I have new motivation. My first step is the cruise. That is keeping me on track to want to fit into my amazing dresses. First goal.

What sort of sucks- when you have a limited menu of foods you can eat on the diet, and then some of these foods become no-no's. I really can't eat beef. I can eat roast and ground beef it seems, but no juicy yummy lean steak. Sigh. At least I got my apples!

Thought of the day: Are you living the journey and not just mentally sitting at the finish line? Because sometimes our bodies won't reach our minds and we feel separated and call it failure, though we have come a long way! Enjoy the fact that you are where you are today and changing your life for the better. Live each step because we don't get these days back and they are still part of our lives, even if it's a transitional part of our lives. Stop and smell the roses, look at the leaves when we get our mail. Notice things around us! Stop and take a moment.

2 comments:

  1. Great post! Love the last paragraph, too! Good reminder... Have a great day and you are having great losses! .6 is nothing to sneeze at! I can't believe you are able to keep up your persistence so well and for so long! That really is awesome!

    ReplyDelete