Saturday, October 17, 2009

R1P2: Day 67 of VLCD

Weight: 241.2 lbs
Loss of: .8
Total Loss: 42.6 lbs

I'm feeling good w/ my losses. I feel really on target to get my goal of 15 lbs by the end of October. I really hope I didn't just jinx it. heh. I'm so superstitious. heh.

I have been working at putting all the 'crap' back into their place, but it's been hard because I have more crap then place. I'm weeding stuff, organizing more stuff and throwing some of it away, very little, but some of it is going bye bye. I went through my cards and will donate a bunch of cards that I just had but won't ever send because they are not 'me'. I have already over 100 cards anyways. I want to send out more cards, but the mess was too much to deal with. I will make sure that my desk is also clean enough that I can shove the computer to the side and be able to write. I enjoy the more open space we have. Our space seems bigger, lighter and more enjoyable. I'm really happy with the space, though I'm unhappy w/ the mess that still needs to be cleaned up.

I've been plugging along with the diet. I have eaten apples every day and I don't see a huge 'decrees' in weight loss I hear apples can give you. I stay away from oranges though because it's just too much sugar for me to normally handle. I take my apple, use the apple cutter, then I proceed to cut them in half again. Then I lay them out on a small toaster oven broil pan w/ some aluminum. I liberally sprinkle cinnamon over them and then cook them on 350 for 1/2 hour. You might get away with 325 for 1/2 hour. I'm still trying to figure them out. They become very apple sauce otherwise. Its nice though. REALLY nice. I feel like it's almost cheating because it tastes so yummy! Cinnamon is known to be anti-microbial so in this season bring it on! Many of the 'holiday' spices seem to be good for the immune system. I bet our fore sister's knew what they were doing when they made these the spices of the winter months. I now not only see them as 'the winter spices' but also the 'beat the cold' spices.

I am enjoying reading the blogs I follow. Keep it up gals! You give me a lot to think about and teaches me so much. One of the bloggers is still bloging into her p3 and p4 phase pretty regularly.. you know who you are! I LOVE YOU FOR IT! :) That is totally awesome because you don't see that very much, if at all. Because of her I feel very confident going into these phases at one point and learning so much of what she is doing. Thank you!

The weather is a bit deary here, but to me it says cuddle in a warm blanket and watch old tv favorits. :) We were starting to watch Chitty Chitty Bang Bang yesterday. It was nice.

Have a wonderful day everyone!

2 comments:

  1. You sound so happy and content! It's lovely. I hadn't thought about that with the spices - wow! That makes so much sense! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. hooray! You are doing great! I also loved apples, and am sad that they have too much sugar to eat them everyday on P3. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete