Friday, October 9, 2009

R1P2: Day 59 of VLCD

Weight: 246 lbs
Loss of: 1
Total Loss: 37.8 lbs

Well something kick started my body.

I did drink a whole lot of water, I stopped hCG for the day yesterday and started again today. I did eat beef yesterday only because we had a preplanned dinner w/ a friend. He has been so supportive. We eat the same meat, he just eats more of it, he likes lean meats to begin with. He was happy we actually got on board. lol. He brings a couple sides for himself, and we make our side. No fuss, no muss. :D

I drank tea in the morning as well. We will stay away from beef though and I will eat seafood and chicken.

Today we have to empty our living room and tomorrow we are putting down wood flooring. sigh. this is going to be intersting. Wish me luck.

3 comments:

  1. Good luck and congrats on the loss! Sounds like you had fun last night. So nice you can be social and still stick to the plan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that is very important right now for me. I can't be around people who are not supportive to me in general and do things that sabotage.

    My friend comes over every Thursday for dinner and tv. He has been really awesome through out this process. I think he sees me being so happy and that a doctor has helped me get back into health. He was even willing to pick up his own food if we eat something he isn't into. So I decided he bring his own side we share a protein.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at you steady losing -- that great!

    ReplyDelete