Monday, October 12, 2009

R1P2: Day 62 of VLCD

Weight: 243.6 lbs
Loss of: .6
Total Loss: 40.2 lbs

Okay- I was a little off on my numbers. TODAY I hit my 40 lbs GONE!!!! :D :D :D

DANCE DANCE DANCE! I love milemarks. I feel so acomplished.

I have slowed down from 1 to .8 then .6 so either my TOM is slowing me down, but I did 1. drink a lot of water late in the day, not throughout the day.
2. Eat zucinni
3. Have come down with a cold.

I'm going to take it easy. I think we all are, we got our floors down and the husband is SO sore that we all need a good day off. We will continue to move furniture later. At least we got our computer stations up. heh.

I've been drinking a lot of warm water with lemon, but no honey. Sigh. I had some cinnamon w/ apples to see if that would help. I hear that cinnamon would be good for colds. But I think I need more then a sprinkle.

5 comments:

  1. You deserve a day off! That's so awesome. And you're new picture really shows off your confidence! Congrats and great losin'

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!! 40 lbs. GONE!!! Yay! That is wonderful and I wanted to mention I love your new profile picture- too cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you feel better soon! CONGRATULATIONS on the milestone!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on losing 40lbs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats! I can't wait to be able to say that!!!

    ReplyDelete