Sunday, October 11, 2009

R1P2: Day 61 of VLCD

Weight: 244.2 lbs
Loss of: 1.8
Total Loss: 39 lbs

1lb away from being 40 lbs lighter!! :D

I've had some great losses these last 4 days. I'm so happy. It totally covers up the poor loss of the start of the week. heh.

I've cut out beef and eat cod and chicken in various ways. It's been nice actually. I had cut chicken in slices and cooked it and put it on sliced uncooked tomatoes. Oh that was good.

Our floors are almost done in the living room. It looks really good. Hence why I didn't post yesterday. I am on a borrowed computer. I want my computer back soon! It's been such an adventure to update our living room though. :D

My husband hasn't had great losses in the last two days, but he might be retaining water and he worked very hard yesterday.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the almost 40 lb loss! I'm jealous! That was my 'number' and I stopped P2 like 3 lbs from it. I bet the living room looks great! :) keep up the great work and keep hubby plugging along too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heh. But this is my FIRST 40 lbs. I got 110 then more to go. :P

    I think you look Fabulous Shawn!!! :) I can't wait to get into your numbers. You have really impressed me with your endurance and outcome! :D

    ReplyDelete