Saturday, October 24, 2009

R1P2: Day 74

Weight: 238.2 lbs
Loss of: -.2 (gain)
Total Loss: 45.6 lbs

Where's the beef? Giving me a gain. I thought I could try another piece of beef today. NOPE! I have to truly stay away from a broiled steak. We can have some ground beef or roast.

I'm not totally depressed because I know pretty much where that gain was, and I should have really known better but I wanted beef! I really really wanted beef. Sad when an on protocol food is giving you a gain.

Today I plan to drink a LOT since lately I have just been getting my water in. I want to get a LOT of water in.

I'm making costumes for 2 of my friends, my husband and me. We are all going as the same thing. Jedi Knights. The brown robes and off white tunics. It originally was for my friend who LOVES Star Wars, and the rest of us going as Gothic, but we decided to go all the same, so I am going to be a sewing fanatic this up coming week. The guys are coming over today to help me cut and stuff. Nice. They are very helpful. I will have to take pictures. Normally an X-Large costume just fits me, but it was very billowy when I tried on my friends robe (almost already have his done)

We got our living room set, and what is funny, since our couch is a 38"x38" 5 piece sectional my son has moved two of them slightly apart and made a 'house' w/ it. He spend a good portion of the evening in there while the husband and I played on the computer. It was a lot of fun having him so dedicated to the little house and playing on my Ipod. We have kid games on there for him to enjoy. This morning he wakes us up to "House... House downstairs!" heh. Cute.

Fat breeds Fat and Skinny breeds Skinny. We game RPGs every other weekend. It's a lot of fun, we used to have chips, 2 bags of various candies and some soda. Then I went on a faux diet (the ones where you try so hard but lose no weight) and was not going to touch the stuff. THen no one touched the stuff till my thin hubby would open up a bag, and it was feeding time at the zoo. Then I asked him not to do that. He didn't and the person who was bringing all this junk decided we didn't need it, he also saw how hard it was for me to not eat it. It was nice that we all stopped. Then I started drinking TONS of water at these sit downs. My friends, meaning well, brought better drinks. Some had still a lot of sugar in the 'healthy packaging' but I saw they gave it a try. Two of the guys now on HCG went on Weight Watchers. We tried to eat cleaner. Then I get onto HCG and my good friend says "Where can I get it" and the other guy is like.. okay why not. Now we eat Roast w/ veggies and such.
I noticed my Brother-in laws husband doesn't want to be the 'fatest person in the family' and wants to do this. My MIL even joined a gym and she is wanting to lose 20 lbs. herself. I think we all help each other to become healthier and thinner. But it goes the reverse too. I think we all want to work as a team subconsciously.

Fat breeds Fat, and Skinny breeds skinny. Think about that the next time you get together with your friends.

1 comment:

  1. It does become a lifestyle, doesn't it. Eating is becoming a nutrional experience for our bodies now and it so awesome to get others to "see the light." lol.

    Great blog!

    ReplyDelete