Tuesday, October 6, 2009

R1P2: Day 56 of VLCD

Weight: 248.8 lbs
Gain of: .2
Total Loss: 35 lbs

Anyone have that happen where it seems your stalling or slightly gaining but your on protocol?

What normally is going on with your body?

I shoulnd't get my period for another week, but never had this happen. I'm not hungry, I ate dinner late last night and didn't have my fruit. All the foods I have eaten I have lost the next day. Build up of certain foods?
I have had BM's.

No clue. I hope this is not the end of the rope for this round, we will see. I want to wait out the week before I get too freaked out. Okay. Too late. :P

4 comments:

  1. You've been at it for quite awhile so it could be immunity, but then again, stalls are totally normal. I hit a couple that lasted quite awhile. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) Ya, I talked to the receptionist, she will verify, but I might go a day w/o it to kick start my body.
    A sort of tolerance must have been kicked up. I'm surprised it didn't happen earlier.

    I do notice I am a bit more hungry for some reason.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bet you are at immunity. That happened to me and I took a 4 week break and started again yesterday. I would take a break and start again in a few weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It does sound like immunity and I agree if you're not ready to go to P3 you might want to take off a couple of weeks. Dr. Simeons protocol even prepared for that!
    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete