Sunday, October 18, 2009

R1P2: Day 68 of VLCD

Weight: 241 lbs
Loss of: .2
Total Loss: 42.8 lbs

I knew I lost weight when I scaled myself, but didn't know it was just .2. Sigh. oh well. Little bummed until I got into my only pairs of pants this morning. I'm outgrowing them, they look very baggy but still work. They are not 'falling' off yet. My hips are big enough.

I've continued to drink a lot of water mixed with an Oolong tea bag all day. I really enjoy the warm water and a little stevia mixed w/ the tea bag. Yummy.
I try to eat some celery w/ cayenne every day as well. I try to be careful with too much potassium/magnisum because it goes right through me.

My husband hates shrimp. I had a small accident last night that got me to sit down for a bit w/ a cold pack on my head and my dear husband made me shrimp and onions. He did SUCH a great job on it, poor guy. He was really sweet.

I want to go to a cheep store and buy some new pants. But I dont want to find out that I need a bigger size in new pants. :( I lost 35 lbs and went into a store to think I could go down at least to a 22. But the lady was all "oh, here is a size 26!" I'm like. I'm losing weight not gaining! Sigh. So we will see if we have some time today to go get me some pants to make me feel good.

Enjoy your day everyone! :)

2 comments:

  1. Buying new pants was a real pick-me-up for me, even though I only stayed in that size for a week! I hope you have a similar experience!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, my pants are kinda loose on me..but I'm so in denial I just keep on wearing them..:}
    Every loss is Great!

    ReplyDelete