Wednesday, October 14, 2009

R1P2: Day 64 of VLCD

Weight: 242.6 lbs
Loss of: .6
Total Loss: 41.2 lbs

I feel like I am 99.9% over this cold now. Makes me feel good. We will see how my son fairs. He seems to have the flu or something. Though he threw up only 2 times and they were spaced more than 24 hours apart. He was even going up to bed w/o prompting.

I've been eating apples every night and I am enjoying it. I enjoy certain apples and the honeycrisp have me hooked.

I tried some roasted cauliflower last night. I forget how yummy roasted cauliflower is. I put my chicken and cauliflower in a roasting pan for our toaster oven and 350 for 20 minutes and its done. YUM!

We have been moving the living room around. This is, I think , the final resting place for my computer now. We will see. I'm going for a more clean look, we tend to put too many activities in one room and it gets visually over cluttered and I get unhappy w/ too much visual clutter. It's been challenging but I tell myself that the junk in the corner will be gone through and everything will get a home that is their own, even if that means the garbage! :)

I have been feeling pretty good about my late weight loss. It's been pretty good numbers, even if they slipped a little into the the lower end, but its still a loss and I will take it. I've kept my water up, I even have taken those bread tabs you get on the loafs of bread packaging and used them as my markers for water. I keep forgeting to mark it on the white board, but I thought if I am by the sink I can just take one out every time I fill up my 1liter container.

It's been nice. I have heated up water in our water boiler, then I have a 1liter bottle w/ a bit of plain stevia drops and then I mix it together w/ tea bags. quick and tasty.

2 comments:

  1. I had one of the tastiest, juiciest granny smith apples I've ever had the other night. My local fruit stands closes for two months in December. They have the best (and cheapest!) produce. Oh, Tony's, I'm going to miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where are you located, downtown? The farmer's market? Or is that year around? Ours closes too, but they are pricey and I rarely go down there. But we have a pretty awesome co-op to get awesome fruit from. So tasty. Oh an organic grapefruit is 1/2 the size of a regular grapefruit. who knew.

    ReplyDelete