Wednesday, October 7, 2009

R1P2: Day 57 of VLCD

Weight: 248 lbs
Loss of: .8
Total Loss: 35.8 lbs

Well, weighing this morning was encouraging and fruitful! :) I did talk to my doctors office and they will get back to me today. She has a lot of folks take a 1 day break and get back on the horse w/ the meds. We will see if they still want that for me.

I did have apples before bed because I was hungry. I thought if this is happening anyways, I'm eating apples. they are so freaking yummy and they are on the list. If I was slowing my loss, I might as well enjoy my b-day gift! heh. I had 1/2 an apple anyways. I hope to enjoy the 2nd 1/2 today. :)

I will be monitoring my hungries today as well. I wonder if I was all flustered so I wasn't really 'real hungry' because I was so upset about the 3 days. :P I am a drama queen at times. :P Though my family would disagree and say all the time. :P heh.

anywho.

Grapefruit for breakfast.

I had 3.5 oz tuna and 4 oz salad for lunch (not enough salad actually)

I had 4oz chicken w/ tomato salsa (added .3oz of onion) and a huge side of Celery.
YES I mixed veggies a lot, but I was hungry and didn't really care. I have done this dinner before w/ results. I enjoyed it a LOT.

1/2 of an amazingly wonderfully delicious apple. Honey Crisp. Hard, and slightly sweet. YUM!

I even had a tiny bit of my mother's lotion because I was so chapped on my hands. My hands are suffering right now. SO dry they are pealing a little. YUCK! So I am going to try another bit of my mom's lotion.

1 comment: