Wednesday, October 21, 2009

R1P2: Day 71 of VLCD

Weight: 239 lbs
Loss of: 0
Total Loss: 44.8 lbs

Didn't lose, I chalk it up to being VERY tired right now. Not enough sleep perhaps? I hate alarms. The moment the alarm is set I start waking up 3 hours before the alarm goes off and I'm checking the time every hour to 1/2 hour. It makes me so nervous I don't get good sleep. Hence, tired as all get out. Which is funny because I put on the alarm to give me enough sleep because I need to be rested for the event the alarm was set for. :P Luckly it is only a morning doctors appointment in town.

Last night we had one of my favorite dinners, Chicken and tomatoes cooked over a bed of lettuce. mmmmmm. I just realized that a non-hcg meal would have been a bed of rice, from now on I can change it to lettuce and eat healthier.

Ah, there goes my alarm. I finally gave up after waking up 15 min before the alarm. :P

I'm eager to get the couches here asap to set up, continue cleaning up the extra stuff. We have stuff scattered around in the 'area they should go' but I'm finding that it makes its own kind of mess now. heh.

I'm feeling so much thinner and I love it. I still am obese, I have 2 smaller rolls, and I still 'look' fat but I feel so much better. I have a skinny face now, I'm letting my hair grow out so it looks nice. I'm happy about it.I think I will color it a darker color since the grey that is coming in makes it look a little bland. My family gets grey hair early. I started around 23 to get flecks, but not the cool stuff right like my brother, but a dulling grey. :( It would be awesome if it looked awesome, i love my grey! I just don't like that it makes my hair look so dull. When you grey early no one really says anything and by the time your really grey, it's old news. No one says 'your old' when you grey at 23. heh.

My arms have gotten very thin, but that 'woman droop' is staying around for a bit. Anyone noticed the 'woman droop' go away?

2 comments:

  1. I've been doing Pilates once a week, and I'm seeing a HUGE improvement in my arms ... and in my strength. Building up to 1 minute per day holding a plank should help tone up those triceps, as well as toning the abs, chest, shoulders, and legs. I'm not quite there yet, but I can do 2 30-second segments. It's tough, but I don't think that it will burn too many calories, which is a consideration for you on VLCD.

    Here's a video:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UCaJ8sqkCqI

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dont you just hate that word obese yuk. 48 pounds is alot. Sounds like we were at the same weight. I still need to lose a little over 100. I just lost 16 and I feel skinnier. What woman droop?

    ReplyDelete