Thursday, October 15, 2009

R1P2: Day 65 of VLCD

Weight: 242 lbs
Loss of: .6
Total Loss: 41.8 lbs

I'm happy to report a loss of weight today. Decent amount too for me.

Not to jinx myself, but here it goes: I have 16 days left in this month to lose 6 lbs. I can hopefully stick with my current trend to achieve the 15 lbs I want to lose per month. Last month because of the slight gain I slipped from 15 to 14.something last month. But close enough.

I have to content with Thanksgiving next month so if I can lose at least 2 more lbs more this month I can deal with a possible no loss/2 lb gain for Thanksgiving. heh.

I am going to make some p3 approved dishes for Thanksgiving and go with that, we will see. I would love to take a p3 break at home to just eat some of those yummy dishes like cauliflower pizza and pumpkin pie made w/ real pumpkin and a nut crust. mmm. That sounds so good. Maybe a nut crust w/ peanutbutter (no sugar added). Use coconut oil w/ my food. I'm mentally ready to ride this through till December. I have the cruise and my family coming from the East Coast that is motivating me to lose to 200. Then I don't mind taking a little break. Maybe a good 6 week break, then continue.

Though I know January 1st I will be wanting to continue because March is my vacation month and I'm going SOMEWHERE for my vacation! I've gone to Mexico every year for the last 7-8 years though we skipped 1 year due to our son being born. So we are either going to Hawaii w/ the Inlaws, or going to Mexico w/ the Parents. Either way I think I want to be around 150 for that. Yes, I play the numbers game w/ myself. And for once I'm actually doing okay.

I'm running out of clothes in my closet to try on. Heh. I got rid of a bunch of clothes so I am limited to a couple nice pieces that I am fitting into now, but are a bit tight. Maybe another 30 lbs for the flowingness of them. I hope to wear these for the cruise.

1 comment:

  1. OMG! I just realized I am not a "follower" of your blog! Sorry- I have had you on my list of blogs for a long time, but I guess I never clicked follow... :( oops!

    ReplyDelete